EXPERIENCE The 2022 Titleist Experience

You guys will be on deck before you know it! Super excited for some more Ballyhack goodness and the drooling over the equipment.

Potential stupid question upcoming -

What's a reasonable amount to have on hand for tips for 2 days at a Dormie course? I don't usually carry a lot of cash so want to have enough on hand.

(I know there's always some degree of personal discretion in tipping, but just a general range would be appreciated)

Potential stupid question upcoming -

What's a reasonable amount to have on hand for tips for 2 days at a Dormie course? I don't usually carry a lot of cash so want to have enough on hand.

(I know there's always some degree of personal discretion in tipping, but just a general range would be appreciated)
$150 should be plenty and that’s if you use cash for all tips (caddies if you have them/valet and general staff/bar). Probably won’t come close to using it all but better to be safe than sorry.

Has anybody heard from @Golf4Lux recently?
His recent posts have me a bit concerned about his well being and if he is not going to be able to make the event, I want to make sure to know asap.
I obviously hope that is not the case, but injuries seem to happen.

I’ll be there. Likely very sore at the end but there. PT said I can play but after the event I’ll likely be having a full evaluation on the lower back.

Last edited:
Another day down! I’m ready!!!

Completed driver fitting list for the event update!

Was trying to go through the same other guys coming in for the Experience next week and see who got fit into what, but some haven’t posted it yet from what my THP search skills have shown. Maybe they will jump in and let us know about that fitting!

@bigbov TSR3

@BoilerCLE TSR3

@Roadrunner TSR2

@Golf4Lux TSR3

@Jman TSR4

@Duffer Waldorf TSR3

@SkiBumGolfer TSR2

@Kmench TSR3

Very cool we have at least one of each head in the event!

Was trying to go through the same other guys coming in for the Experience next week and see who got fit into what, but some haven’t posted it yet from what my THP search skills have shown. Maybe they will jump in and let us know about that fitting!

@bigbov TSR3

@BoilerCLE TSR3

@Roadrunner TSR2

@Golf4Lux TSR3

@Jman TSR4

@Duffer Waldorf TSR3

@SkiBumGolfer TSR2

@Kmench TSR3

Strong showing for the 3 there...

Strong showing for the 3 there...
Absolutely! I’m not surprised, it’s an all around performer, and it’s faaaaast.

In the meantime me and my 430cc head will be over in the corner by ourselves. 🤣

@bigbov TSR3

@BoilerCLE TSR3

@Roadrunner TSR2

@Golf4Lux TSR3

@Jman TSR4

@Duffer Waldorf TSR3

@SkiBumGolfer TSR2

@Kmench TSR3

Crazy that the 2 more "demanding" heads ended up going 6/8, (6/9 if you add in JB since I know he fit into TSR2) but the fittings speak for themselves! Agree, very awesome we get a good data set for each head!!

@Roadrunner @JB TSR2 crew gotta stick together :cool:

5 days... in case anyone is counting.

Rumor has it they made new tee boxes for us for all long bombs to hit….

5 days away! When is the proper time to start fasting??

I can’t wait to see @Roadrunner in person with this driver. I know he absolutely loved it at the fitting. This will be a fun event to follow; I love seeing events on this course.

I can’t wait to see @Roadrunner in person with this driver. I know he absolutely loved it at the fitting. This will be a fun event to follow; I love seeing events on this course.
I can't wait to see him in person either ;)

Rumor has it they made new tee boxes for us for all long bombs to hit….

Lies they haven’t found a tee box long enough yet. First tee box will be in Shenandoah National Park.

I can't wait to see him in person either ;)
Trust me, the titleist ts2 driver will be the highlight of meeting @Roadrunner and his ts2 😜

I have spent a lot of time with this guy and he is a great dude.

The itinerary will go out to participants tomorrow. This will come from GG and will have everything you need to know about this experience.
There is still a couple of things we havent even mentioned yet.

The itinerary will go out to participants tomorrow. This will come from GG and will have everything you need to know about this experience.
There is still a couple of things we havent even mentioned yet.
Oh man, it's happening!!!!!!

If you're willing to drop a hint on one of the things that haven't been mentioned yet, I promise to not comment on your haircut next week :ROFLMAO:

Oh man, it's happening!!!!!!

If you're willing to drop a hint on one of the things that haven't been mentioned yet, I promise to not comment on your haircut next week :ROFLMAO:
That is not very endearing.
Ill just share it if you prefer not to wait.
We are doing the first ever THP Experience Drink Sampling curated by the brilliant minds at Ballyhack. It is post dinner and they will offer up some info, a taste, etc.

We are doing the first ever THP Experience Drink Sampling curated by the brilliant minds at Ballyhack. It is post dinner and they will offer up some info, a taste, etc.
Lol - I didn't say I'd say something bad about it...I actually thought it looked good!

The first ever THP Experience Drink Sampling???????? Awesome!!!! That's going to be epic and pretty sure we're going to get a ton of people tuning into that one - expect lots of pictures!

Man... Life is so good. I like drinks and I like samples. If I was an 8 year old kid today would literally be Dec. 20th!!

Back