EXPERIENCE The 2022 Titleist Experience

That is not very endearing.
Ill just share it if you prefer not to wait.
We are doing the first ever THP Experience Drink Sampling curated by the brilliant minds at Ballyhack. It is post dinner and they will offer up some info, a taste, etc.

Ok im driving down to crash. You have triggered me.

We are doing the first ever THP Experience Drink Sampling curated by the brilliant minds at Ballyhack. It is post dinner and they will offer up some info, a taste, etc.

THAT SOUNDS AWESOME

Cool video.. thanks for posting. I remember others posting about the par 3 course but didn't realize it was built right in. That is awesome.

4 days boys!

Oh wow. This is truly freaking cool.

Last practice day for me, got a scramble tomorrow and then two days of rest before being Roanoke bound!

Cool video.. thanks for posting. I remember others posting about the par 3 course but didn't realize it was built right in. That is awesome.

4 days boys!
Yeah when I heard about it, I looked on google maps and couldn’t find one lol. I think building it right into the course is such a great idea though

Last practice day for me, got a scramble tomorrow and then two days of rest before being Roanoke bound!

I have a lesson tomorrow, scramble Saturday then I'm southbound myself!

I have a lesson tomorrow, scramble Saturday then I'm southbound myself!
I played terrible last night (last league match). My son has a baseball tournament this weekend and there is a nice range a mile down the road. He has to be there an hour before game time each game so I will be dropping him off and hitting that range up a few times. Will be southbound myself on Sunday right from the field as it is 40 mins south of me and works out perfect that way.

I think we're supposed to get our itinerary today!! Can't wait!!

I spent a bunch of time out at the range yesterday working out the kinks, and just finished packing up my clubs for Ballyhack. It's happening...:golf::drinks:

Just rushed through a lunch range session, wasn’t the greatest. Hope to get out tomorrow and get a round in before I head out.

AA82961B-565B-4FE0-B00E-E96530F609D9.jpeg

A quick range trip yesterday was reassuring, after the Trackman fitting. No crazy slices off the planet.

We followed that up with a little par-3 round with the kids. Putter was really good; partial wedges were good, too, with some room for improvement.

Might get one more round in tomorrow, too, then on to Roanoke.

Man... that itinerary email makes it so real.

3 days!!

Also just updated my signature to reflect the new stuff...feeling really real now :love:

The Victory Cup live thread has been epic and we have to make sure we are on our game w/ posting.

Maybe @Mmaynard11 can meet us @ Ballyhack to help out as he has been awesome in that thread!

The Victory Cup live thread has been epic and we have to make sure we are on our game w/ posting.

Maybe @Mmaynard11 can meet us @ Ballyhack to help out as he has been awesome in that thread!
I had some posting practice last weekend with our Torreón outing. I posted the results of every hole, which is a miracle for me! lol

I had some posting practice last weekend with our Torreón outing. I posted the results of every hole, which is a miracle for me! lol
I'm a rookie so I will gladly take any tips!

I'm a rookie so I will gladly take any tips!
All I did was post between holes. However, I do need to step up my picture posting game. 🤣

Back