The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to go in the shot of the day thread too, but I hit my longest measured drive today. 259 on GPS. Missed the fairway by a couple yards or I might have gotten 260+.

This is going to go in the shot of the day thread too, but I hit my longest measured drive today. 259 on GPS. Missed the fairway by a couple yards or I might have gotten 260+.

Nice smalls, thats a great drive, did you birdie or par the hole?

Nice smalls, thats a great drive, did you birdie or par the hole?

Hah, it was a Par 5. I hit the second one left as well, about 100 yards from the hole, third shot just over the green, chunked the fourth barely on the green and two putted for bogey.

Hah, it was a Par 5. I hit the second one left as well, about 100 yards from the hole, third shot just over the green, chunked the fourth barely on the green and two putted for bogey.

Bummer, still a great drive though.

Nice drive there you young whippersnapper. I know how old you are it was in your birthday profile, so yes, you are a young whippersnapper.

Its been a crazy couple of days on the road at a store having a special celebration/anniversary. Long hard hours in preparation and a longer harder day today in making it something very special for our customers, but well worth the efforts. Turned out to be a blast and very very busy, thought I would share a few pic's.

P1040087.jpg

P1040091.jpg

P1040105.jpg

My favorite picture of the bunch. My hot dog making moves, lol.

P1040100.jpg

P1040109.jpg

LOL at the hot dog making the moves. Sometimes I feel that's how the Disney characters roll at Disneyland.

Looks like fun. Do you work for Sonic? I see their commercials all the time, but have never eaten there. Don't know if there's actually one close to me. And congrats on finishing with this opening/project. Sounds like it was tiring!

LOL at the hot dog making the moves. Sometimes I feel that's how the Disney characters roll at Disneyland.

Looks like fun. Do you work for Sonic? I see their commercials all the time, but have never eaten there. Don't know if there's actually one close to me. And congrats on finishing with this opening/project. Sounds like it was tiring!

Thanks Patty and yes I do work there, 26 years worth, lol. I have a bunch of little kid pictures with the characters, but I wouldn't want to post those on line.

Great stuff, duey.

Great stuff, duey.

Shouldn't you be posting in here with some big policy sales you were talking about earlier? I thought I remember something of that nature and I'm hoping they all worked out and finalized their policies.

Shouldn't you be posting in here with some big policy sales you were talking about earlier? I thought I remember something of that nature and I'm hoping they all worked out and finalized their policies.

I delivered a bunch today in Tulsa and am back home. I love out of town day trips. Those big ones from earlier are still in underwriting. Don't know if they are approved yet.

If they are approved does that mean more mula for Smallie?

Approved is a good thing. If they aren't approved or don't take the policy then you get charge-backs. They suck.

Approved is a good thing. If they aren't approved or don't take the policy then you get charge-backs. They suck.

That sounds like it has weaksauce drizzled all over it. Go approved!

Boo CB, aka chargeback, aka coolbreeze, aka cavity back.

Wow, everything with the initials CB sucks... :alien:

Its been a crazy couple of days on the road at a store having a special celebration/anniversary. Long hard hours in preparation and a longer harder day today in making it something very special for our customers, but well worth the efforts. Turned out to be a blast and very very busy, thought I would share a few pic's.

P1040087.jpg

P1040091.jpg

P1040105.jpg

My favorite picture of the bunch. My hot dog making moves, lol.

P1040100.jpg

P1040109.jpg

which one are you Due?

That sounds like it has weaksauce drizzled all over it. Go approved!

Boo CB, aka chargeback, aka coolbreeze, aka cavity back.

Wow, everything with the initials CB sucks... :alien:

Just saw this, I used to think you were cool man.

Just found out that my course is going to be having a JR club championship for this first time in like 3 years! Granted, it is 37 days away, but I am STOKED to the max! If I can get down into middle 70s (<77 would be good) I could be near the top. Can't wait...

I got cleared by the doctor to play golf again! So darned happy.

I just won a putting contest this afternoon ....wooohoo!! Got me a free round of weekday golf.

Nice m-910! Enjoy!

I was super happy since it's the first time I've won anything golf related. I would have loved to win "Closest to pin" also but oh well.

That is great news, hate to have to spend forced time away from the game. Hit 'em straight.

I know that feeling...Got cleared in Sept '10 after knee surgery and was out the next AM golfing.

Great news Blugold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back