EXPERIENCE The 2022 Morgan Cup: Sponsored by Cobra Golf

@Scooby45 what else do you need for your odds show? Anybody not showing you enough?

Playing a couple rounds this weekend with @HarlettoScara, watching @LittleRat work some magic around the greens, and getting to engage in a little trash talk with @Master Yagley has me fired up for next week!

@Scooby45 what else do you need for your odds show? Anybody not showing you enough?
I'd love to see a little bit more how the last minute practice and approach is going. It seems a little quiet over the past weekend.

The more posts I read the more favorable the odds might be ;)

I'd love to see a little bit more how the last minute practice and approach is going. It seems a little quiet over the past weekend.

Sorry I was a bit busy last week. Hackers are the favorite child we all know it.

I think you will find the California and Mississippi taste palates will be a tad different.
I imagine @HarlettoScara could have it shipped to himself c/o me, if he wants it bad enough.

Got a few tips and a drill from Jose on the range yesterday. Immediately saw positive results around the course. I’ll be grinding on that in the last little bit here so its more second nature and not a thought in the swing.

Other than that, the confidence is high. 1-0-2 record in the international friendlies with @HarlettoScara. @MagicSpell and I both shot net 69’s in Phoenix. I can’t wait to get to Mississippi

Operation Rest and Relaxation has been completed. Back to business this week!

I’m just happy that I get to swing my clubs outside a little more now that my home course is staying open through Canadian Thanksgiving! Also means I can properly test out my new Helium shafts in the fairway woods!

Spent some time on the range today with the new driver shaft and might have found something.

Had a Team Hackers day afterwards. Played 9 holes and only missed one fairway. Chipped in for eagle on #9. 3 under on the front.

Headed to Santee, SC in the morning for a 3 day golf trip with 20 guys. Member guest Tournament next Saturday.

Will be getting my liver and golf game game tuned up for the epic golf road-trip and awesome competition that is the Morgan Cup.
Good luck next weekend. We just had ours this weekend and finished tied for first in the 2nd flight but beat them in our match to get 1st and advance to the shootout. We ended up losing in a chip off one hole before getting into the money. It was a fun tournament and was a good warm up before the event. Luckily my liver isn't hurting too bad.

I’m feeling pretty good - just getting used to how completely different the game and courses are here. I actually have balls that drop and stop over here, and wedge shots that come back - just doesn’t happen over with me!

Rough caused me a few issues yesterday, just figuring out how to get a decent strike and not go clean underneath the ball 😂

I’m just happy that I get to swing my clubs outside a little more now that my home course is staying open through Canadian Thanksgiving! Also means I can properly test out my new Helium shafts in the fairway woods!

Rough caused me a few issues yesterday, just figuring out how to get a decent strike and not go clean underneath the ball
No worries. With Bermuda, the ball usually sinks to the bottom.

Our bag is fire, but all team stuff aside? That navy and grey looks sick.
I couldn't agree more with the Quiet Shade / Navy Blazer colorway. However, it's even better with the Paradise Logo on it. ;)

I couldn't agree more with the Quiet Shade / Navy Blazer colorway. However, it's even better with the Paradise Logo on it. ;)
I mean that can easily be set on fire and rectified

You can go right under it just as easily in Bermuda too haha
Whats Bermuda? Isn't that some beachy island somewhere? Sounds glorious

Back