The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are dead to me after you voiced your Team Hacker support. Go back to being ChunkyLovers friend.

Lol Team Paradise is winning me over

CB, we can have this discussion later. Off to my driver/fw fitting.

Just played my first "non-handicap" match of the year against another player with about the same handicap as me (even though they don't matter)... won it 4&3 with some pretty solid but boring golf. And FWIW my Handicap index right now is 7.7. :)

That's a stomping. Good work. Your opponent wasn't an ogre was he? It's been shown you can drop an ogre 4 and 3.

Played my second out of town 18 today. The second of the two courses my daughter is playing this week. Played it one up from the tips. Card yardage is 6,710. The majority of the par fours measured 400+.

39-41. All pars and bogeys. Today's greens were faster as they started double cutting and rolling in prep for this weeks tournament. 12 of 14 fairways with the R11. One miss was four feet off, one I yanked. Some of the distances were better today. I'll post about the driving particulars in the staffer club thread.

Slapped my irons all day again. Really frustrated because I was really loose and stroking them on the range before the round.

By the way. My index per the WSGA is now 7.0.

Kevin

That's a stomping. Good work. Your opponent wasn't an ogre was he? It's been shown you can drop an ogre 4 and 3.

Played my second out of town 18 today. The second of the two courses my daughter is playing this week. Played it one up from the tips. Card yardage is 6,710. The majority of the par fours measured 400+.

39-41. All pars and bogeys. Today's greens were faster as they started double cutting and rolling in prep for this weeks tournament. 12 of 14 fairways with the R11. One miss was four feet off, one I yanked. Some of the distances were better today. I'll post about the driving particulars in the staffer club thread.

Slapped my irons all day again. Really frustrated because I was really loose and stroking them on the range before the round.

By the way. My index per the WSGA is now 7.0.

Kevin

I love the work you & your team mates are pouring into this event. I know there are "players" on the opposition that are working hard as well, so don't get your panties all in a bunch Team Slackers!

Today, I officially announce my support for the winning team... Team Paradise!
Let's see some match ups so I know who to heckle and in what order.

Since I have finally thrown my hat into this, I'm gonna have to work on my smack talk. I sort of suck at it, but that's better than sucking at golf like the Slackers.

I love the work you & your team mates are pouring into this event. I know there are "players" on the opposition that are working hard as well, so don't get your panties all in a bunch Team Slackers!

Since I have finally thrown my hat into this, I'm gonna have to work on my smack talk. I sort of suck at it, but that's better than sucking at golf like the Slackers.

Thats alright, all the Paradisians and their supporters suck at smack talk. I think it has something to do with lack of oxygen to the brain due to constant mouth breathing.

Last edited:
Lol dont mind CB, MD haha. He is really a nice Canadian.

Got back from my fitting. So confused. Lol. Awesome.

Lol dont mind CB, MD haha. He is really a nice Canadian.

Got back from my fitting. So confused. Lol. Awesome.

How so? Not what you expected or just multiple options that could work for you?

I got to try some good shafts. But based on how I hit the ball at impact we went with heads I wasnt expecting. The numbers were different than another sim I hit weeks ago but I know my fitter knew his stuff. We hit the stock set ups then went from there. He saw some things in my swing and then gave me shafts he though might work and one stood out.

Just different some of the info I got out of it versus what I thought I knew haha. The numbers being different threw me off too. I wasnt hitting great either. So if these averages are on a not so great day, Ill take it.

How so? Not what you expected or just multiple options that could work for you?

You are dead to me after you voiced your Team Hacker support. Go back to being ChunkyLovers friend.

That's cool bro. I get it. Congrats on your win today! Savor it because that won't be happening at TMC!

That's cool bro. I get it. Congrats on your win today! Savor it because that won't be happening at TMC!

Show some loyalty CL, or do you want to be dead to me the Matt is now!

Awesome Yorkem, you bring a nice lefty spice to this thread.

Show some loyalty CL, or do you want to be dead to me the Matt is now!

First of all bandwagon jumper, I am the original fan. I am a Hacker through and through. And now that Matt has chosen TP(quite an appropriate acronym) he will be heckled every time he plays with me

Thats alright, all the Paradisians and their supporters suck at smack talk. I think it has something to do with lack of oxygen to the brain due to constant mouth breathing.

Only breathe through my mouth around Team Slacker and their supporters. The stench is awful and I don't want it stuck in my nose.

First of all bandwagon jumper, I am the original fan. I am a Slacker through and through. And now that Matt has chosen TP(quite an appropriate acronym) he will be heckled every time he plays with me

FIFY

You prove your slackness with every weak-a$$ putt I see you take. I'll bring a skirt for you to our next round. Should it be pink to go with the shirt you wore last time, or some other color maybe a nice mauve?

First of all bandwagon jumper, I am the original fan. I am a Hacker through and through. And now that Matt has chosen TP(quite an appropriate acronym) he will be heckled every time he plays with me

TP, I love it!

Only breathe through my mouth around Team Slacker and their supporters. The stench is awful and I don't want it stuck in my nose.

FIFY

You prove your slackness with every weak-a$$ putt I see you take. I'll bring a skirt for you to our next round. Should it be pink to go with the shirt you wore last time, or some other color maybe a nice mauve?

I can take 50 putts and still kick your TP butt

FIFY

Thats the smell of winning and hard work. Team Paradise smells like ranch, Vasoline, and sweaty choda.

So P4B has a handicap on one site that is 4.7 or so.
His one on this sheet is 6.4
And is one on THP is about a 7.5

Good lord. Its a good thing that GG and I are in charge of this thing.

Let's just hope you don't have to add them all together to get his real one come time for the Morgan Cup!

TP = Tour Preferred.

Kevin

Lol!!! MC supporters speaking their mind!

Sent from my Tapatalk App

Glad to have you as a fan! Where do we send autographed photos?

TP = Tour Preferred.

Kevin

Read the threads, those things are overrated and unforgiving. I guess that's appropriate then.

Who's this mdbuscher guy, opposing hackers? Haha, I'm glad to see some support thrown the Paradisian way.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Read the threads, those things are overrated and unforgiving. I guess that's appropriate then.

Who's this mdbuscher guy, opposing hackers? Haha, I'm glad to see some support thrown the Paradisian way.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Don't you worry about mdbuschsr. I'll take care of him right here in Raleighwood any time he wants!

Don't you worry about mdbuschsr. I'll take care of him right here in Raleighwood any time he wants!

I figured that you and yorkem's friend could do that. I just want to know what the motivation is? Surely it's just pure pity.

Love the addition to the signature too dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back