The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm sitting here still fuming about my lousy play all weekend. Just gotta hit my irons better.

So I'm sitting here still fuming about my lousy play all weekend. Just gotta hit my irons better.

Go let it all out in the Rant thread. Purge it all out of your mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate when people call people who wear rickie hats "posers" and tell them to get their own style. Im sure if they were on tour, theyd have their own style. But since theyre not, Rickies style best represents their personal likes.

Losers.

I hate when people call people who wear rickie hats "posers" and tell them to get their own style. Im sure if they were on tour, theyd have their own style. But since theyre not, Rickies style best represents their personal likes.

Losers.

Did someone call you a poser buddy? I still think you're cool.

No. I dont own one of those hats. I wish I did, theyre nice. But I dont.

I don't think it would suit you. You're golf game is too good for one of those hats.

Hipsters love to call people posers, while not even noticing the irony. I love it. I always say if it makes you feel comfortable and confident rock it. F*** what others have to say. If they were comfortable and happy with themselves they wouldn't be trying to avoid having to actually change what they don't like about themselves by making fun of others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well... about $500 later all spent today I am finally ready for the big 5 day country fest on wednesday!!!!

Well... about $500 later all spent today I am finally ready for the big 5 day country fest on wednesday!!!!

new cowboy boots
new cowboy hat
new jorts
new flannel shirt
new wife beater
new cowbow belt buckle

there is no way you spend $500 big ones on that when you can get all that at walmart for $15 lol

Yeah man. It wouldve costed 15000 dollars but the Canadian Government cares enough to give their citizens healthcare. That and Canadians are smart enough to be willing to accept it. :D

But we also have like 10% of the population of USA though.

okay now i see how it could cast 5 big ones lol

Though You Guys might find this interesting:
Today in History:

in 1953, workers at a Chevrolet plant in Flint, Michigan, assemble the first Corvette, a two-seater sports car that would become an American icon. The first completed production car rolled off the assembly line two days later, one of just 300 Corvettes made that year.

in 1914, Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria and his wife Sophie are shot to death by a Bosnian Serb nationalist during an official visit to the Bosnian capital of Sarajevo. The killings sparked a chain of events that led to the outbreak of World War I

in 1919 Treaty of Versailles ending WWI is signed

in 1820 the Tomato was proven nonpoisonous

Though You Guys might find this interesting:
Today in History:

in 1953, workers at a Chevrolet plant in Flint, Michigan, assemble the first Corvette, a two-seater sports car that would become an American icon. The first completed production car rolled off the assembly line two days later, one of just 300 Corvettes made that year.

in 1914, Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria and his wife Sophie are shot to death by a Bosnian Serb nationalist during an official visit to the Bosnian capital of Sarajevo. The killings sparked a chain of events that led to the outbreak of World War I

in 1919 Treaty of Versailles ending WWI is signed

in 1820 the Tomato was proven nonpoisonous

Man I'm still not convinced about Tomatoes.....

That reminds me, so my birthday was last Wednesday. During my drinking I got into a conversation about famous people born on MY birthday. Surprising list:
Steve Martin
Meryl Streep
Cyndi Lauper
Dan Brown (da Vinci Code)
Kris Kristofferson
Bruce Campbell (evil Dead Rocks!)
Carson Daly (can't win them all)
Stephen Chow
"pistol" Pete Maravich
Clyde "the Glide" Drexler
Uwe Boll (As if Carson Daly was a lowpoint)
Randy Couture
A whole smorgasbord of super models: Jessica White, Linda Vojtova, Lara Bingle, Feiticeira,
(huh huh.....you're hot.......did you know we were born on the same day?......wait.......where are you going?.....)
And my Favorite: John Dillinger
Oh and the city of Brooklyn. Founded date I suppose

Good time waster, anybody cool born on your birthday?

Last edited:
Owen Wilson, Elizabeth Perkins, Fabolous, Mike Epps, Kevin Nealon, Gary Sheffield, Kirk Hammett, Jack Tatum, and Big Papi David Ortiz was born the same day and year as me.

One thing I can also say is that I also have the same birthday as Mickey Mouse (it was the day that Steamboat Willie was released in the movie theaters and it's the official day that the Disney corporation celebrates Mickey's birthday).

Good time waster, anybody cool born on your birthday?

Here are a few (May 6th):

George Clooney
Tony Blair
Willie Mays
Bob Seger
Chris Paul
Sigmund Freud

On mine:

Tupac
Phil Mickelson
Stan Laurel
Geronimo
Rick Nash
Roberto Duran
The Ultimate Warrior!

May 29. LaToya Jackson, Carmelo, Bob Hope(Same one?), Daniel Tosh, Nathan Horton, Mike Keane.

Its Christian Feast day too. Ballin

Rod Stewart, George Foreman, Ian Poulter, Willie McCovey, Frank Sinatra Jr., Pat Benatar, Romain Wattel (French Golfer) were born on the date of my birth!

Mine (December 19):
Al Kaline
William De Vries
Kevin McHale
Reggie White
Criss Angel (it upsets me I share the same birthday as this tool)
Chris Robinson
Tyson Beckford
Alyssa Milano
Warren Sapp
Jake Gyllenhaal
Gary Cahill
Ryan Babel
Karim Benzema
Alexis Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back