AT&T THP Coverage - Day 3

Hanks

On the Fringe
Reaction score
Handicap
bOOBs
Little bit of a late start this morning but heading to the course shortly....87* and not a cloud in the sky. Should be a great day for golf!

Enjoy your day Hanks, I know the reports and pics will be great.

You are posting some great stuff.. Look forward to the Pictures... Enjoy

Have a great day today Hanks, can't wait for the chat to come rolling in!

Fowler looking all gray monotone today. Must be getting set for the wknd

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Fowler looking all gray monotone today. Must be getting set for the wknd

I think you mean monochromatic. Unless he is actually speaking in a monotone manner as well, then he's be a monochromatic dressing monotone speaker. Sorry....couldn't resist.

Have fun out there today and I just want to say thank you for taking time off from your job to bring us this action, I love it!

Fowler with 2 birds on the front so far to go atop the leaderboars at -4. Could go way low with the soft greens of the morning

Nice Hanks! Updates already, that is awesome!

I think you mean monochromatic. Unless he is actually speaking in a monotone manner as well, then he's be a monochromatic dressing monotone speaker. Sorry....couldn't resist.

Have fun out there today and I just want to say thank you for taking time off from your job to bring us this action, I love it!

Stoopid iPhone autocorrect. Sorry 'bout that

Tell that Rickie fella to keep it up! Give him a big bro hug from Spank's Yahoo! Fantasy Team. And make sure to tell him to win so we can get some bonus ka-ching.

Brian Gay in the trees on 9 but styling in citrus shirt and citrus/white plaid pants w/ white Sligo belt/buckle

Brian Gay in the trees on 9 but styling in citrus shirt and citrus/white plaid pants w/ white Sligo belt/buckle

sounds like a nice combo

I'm amazed at how low the pros tee their balls when using driver.

I'm amazed at how low the pros tee their balls when using driver.

These are the sort of details it's difficult to pick up just watching the coverage! I guess they're trying to launch lower and they swing so accurately they can do it!

Anthony Kim has a potty mouth

Man, I can't believe guys would swear when there's a camera around.

Man, I can't believe guys would swear when there's a camera around.

I often wonder if that's a mechanism I could use to stop me getting annoyed on the course. Play exclusively with strangers and with cameras following. Then I'd be forced to behave and might just get used to it!

You would think with what happened to Kobe this year that people would be a little bit more careful

Kim and Vegas have the exact same outfit on today lol

Ha that's funny. They should fight to see gets to keep wearing it.

Tapatalk: better on the iPad

adds a nice touch to the tournament lol

If there is a god, please give me consistent ball first hitting ability. The crack of a well struck shot is amazing

Too funny, they have a bit different body shapes so at least it isn't a twin thing! Funny with all the stuff Nike has they'd end up with the same.

great updates so far Hanks

Back