I thought I would post a pic of my new 3.0 and the new lighter weight bag I grabbed for it.
IMG_1865.jpg

Love it SMG! I have a clicgear 3.0 myself and I am a huge fan of it.

I only have one round in with mine but so far it gets high marks. Looking forward to testing it out again this week provided I can get out before the predicted rain each day.

I am looking forward to his review.

I also have an orange one. My only complaint is the brake cable lasted about two rounds and broke. I have not fixed it but I think the break design could use some work. I just park so it does not roll. Other then that I love it.

I also have an orange one. My only complaint is the brake cable lasted about two rounds and broke. I have not fixed it but I think the break design could use some work. I just park so it does not roll. Other then that I love it.

Hmmm... I haven't heard of that issue. I wonder if there was a bad batch or something.

Worth an email to clicgear or just send it/take it back to where you bought it. Nothing should brak in the first year let alone afer two rounds.

I got it out if town do that's why I did not take it back.
I just need to get a new cable and fix it
I'm just being lazy

So I did it! I got a clicgear 3.0 in white. It looks amazing! I was playing at a course where my friend is a member and gets 20% off and I had a $50 certificate that I won during a tournament there. Final price was about $120! such a deal! I used it today for the first time and I just don't know how I have ever gone without this bad boy!

I have a clic gear 3 and absolutely love it. my buddy was so impressed with mine he's just gone out and bought one this afternoon. its an ease to push on the course

I have the white 3.0 as well. Looks great, performs great. ZERO complaints.

I have about 6 rounds on mine thus far and must say I am impressed. I need to adjust the alignment beacuse it pulls slight ly left but from the video this is a quick fix. No complaints with this cart. I had an issue once when I let the entire cart roll down hill and it hit a big bump and tipped over. I wa actually seeing how far it would roll. With my Sun Mountain cart the bag and cart would have seperated. With the CG 3.0 it stayed in tact which I thougth was great. This cart is very east to push, even uphill it is a breeze.

Great cart.

I am wondering if anyone has the gps mount? I made one and can post pix - I took a piece of wood and a bolt and it mounts right on the handle where the umbrella holder goes - I use my phone so it is nice having it right there - I used to keep it in the "glovebox" just wondering what everyone else does with their phones/GPS - love my clicgear 3.0!

I am wondering if anyone has the gps mount? I made one and can post pix - I took a piece of wood and a bolt and it mounts right on the handle where the umbrella holder goes - I use my phone so it is nice having it right there - I used to keep it in the "glovebox" just wondering what everyone else does with their phones/GPS - love my clicgear 3.0!

I have the little Neo GPS and the belt clip on the back is held by the scorecard strap. If I went to a phone GPS or a standalone larger GPS I would just buy the one from Clicgear that screws into the threads on the handle (same as umbrella holder).

Tappin' from my iPad!

I saw that
http://www.clicgear.com/accessories-clicgear-gps.html
I was just messing around in my garage and made one - not sure what is holding the phone on the commercial one? looks like when the phone is on it it is being held completely from behind by something.

Has anyone attached a Divot repair bottle holder to their cart? The only thing I see is their bottle that you attach is there anything different?

Yeah and I am not sure either. Typically it is done with like spring loaded clamps on the sides but I can't see those on this. Use whatever works - sounds like you were creative enough to make it on the cheap rather than have to buy this one.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Has anyone attached a Divot repair bottle holder to their cart? The only thing I see is their bottle that you attach is there anything different?

I have not, but I need one. Actually need to order several accessories for my cart....certainly use it enough to justify it.

Tappin' from my iPad!

From the looks I'd have to load the bottle @ the course to have something to repair play.

I just chuck my GPS in the net, never had a problem, can usually still get GPS signal and very easy to grab and put away.

Mine has lost all the paint on the main stay up the back from being put up and down so many times. Apart from that it is still perfect. Probably the best golf thing I have ever bought. So easy to push, lightweight and got really good storage compartments etc. If they are bringing out a 4.0 I am really struggling to see how they could improve it.

I just chuck my GPS in the net, never had a problem, can usually still get GPS signal and very easy to grab and put away.

Mine has lost all the paint on the main stay up the back from being put up and down so many times. Apart from that it is still perfect. Probably the best golf thing I have ever bought. So easy to push, lightweight and got really good storage compartments etc. If they are bringing out a 4.0 I am really struggling to see how they could improve it.
Yeah mine was really no problem in the compartment just nice to have right in front of me the whole time
I will try to get a pic tomorrow of my contraption

My friend has a clicgear 3.0 & it works great.

Sent from HTC EVO using Tapatalk.

Looking forward to seeing the pictures of the homemade GPS holder .....

I've been looking at getting a Clicgear but am stalled at the moment. I have a powered cart that is in need of repair .... so, I have 2 choices

1) buy a new clicgear
2) spend the money on getting the motorized cart fixed

I'm stalling, but getting past that. This week I plan to ship the other back and have it repaired.
I like having the motorized cart ;-)

and since it's remote controlled, I can send it around the other side of the green or around the hazard while I take a club or two and take the short cut ...

sorry, back to your regular program, I didn't mean to hijack the thread

OK so I was looking at the clicgear - being as I am in SoCal I ditched the umbrella holder and saw the threads there in the handle. I had some flooring sample that you can get at home depot and was messing around in my garage and came up with this
I peeled the label off the sample, drilled a hole w a counter sink for the bolt and glued it in there. After the glue was set I tried it on the cart and added the nut as I had plenty of thread and it helped it orient correctly. One pic shows some stuff I was thinking of using to anchor the phone but so far the two rubber bands are working great - I might try something rubbery on the sides that I can slide it into and out of - who knows:confused2:
I put the piece of paper in there folded up in the size of my Droid phone so you could see the fit
IMAG0620.jpg
IMAG0622.jpg
IMAG0625.jpg
IMAG0624.jpg

I just ordered a reconditioned 3.0 direct from clicgear. $139 shipped. Dealt directly with the guy who handles the reconditioned carts. Limited number of carts available. Call them direct. Seems like a great company and I'll keep you posted on the cart when it arrives.

Back