What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet video dude! I also love the accent. It's been awhile since I've heard it. Nice sticks man.

Thanks buddy!

And

What accent? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Redeemed some CC points on three dozen Taylormade Burner Tour balls. Visited Adams' web site and bought a hat and a visor. Then went to Global Golf and picked up a towel, some tee's, and an Adams Tour 2011 umbrella. All thats left is to get the Clicgear 3.0.

Redeemed some CC points on three dozen Taylormade Burner Tour balls. Visited Adams' web site and bought a hat and a visor. Then went to Global Golf and picked up a towel, some tee's, and an Adams Tour 2011 umbrella. All thats left is to get the Clicgear 3.0.

wow, awesome haul!

my wife treated me last week and got me

these:
nike-air-anthem-white.jpg

and these:

6455357.39464ddb932959cec8.75178232

wore them both today, shoes are super comfy and very waterproof as we were out at 7am and there was a lot of water about.

love the fit of lindeberg trousers.

Oh Brian, those pants are SICK!!! I've wanted a pair of grey plaid pants for a while but just have not pulled the trigger.. Man those are awesome!

Oh Brian, those pants are SICK!!! I've wanted a pair of grey plaid pants for a while but just have not pulled the trigger.. Man those are awesome!

thanks canadan, all i can say is pull that trigger.. i was a walking lindeberg advert today with my blue tour polo on as well. :)

Nothing but made a mistake with this post

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Last edited:
Just ordered the Oban Devotion 7 TX for my R11.

Bought some orange bridgestone e6 balls from dicks on sale for 17 bucks at dicks. Comparing them to my vision balls this week

Tap tap taparoo

Thanks CB, I'm pretty excited about it. Now I have to wait patiently.....or at least try to.

Two Jack Nicklaus 18 shirts. A light blue one and a white one.

Bought a Sun Mountain C-130 and a Tour V2 range finder. Used both for the first time today and really liked having the range finder.

TapaTalk: Killing my phone's battery since 2010.

The most amazingly sessy, sessy, SESSY, looking #9 style putter I've ever set my eyes on.

You must post pics!

You know I will when it arrives my friend, you know I will.

I'm talking drop dead sexy. I was intent on no more putters for a while but when I was sent pics I about fell over.

You know I will when it arrives my friend, you know I will.

I'm talking drop dead sexy. I was intent on no more putters for a while but when I was sent pics I about fell over.

Oh man, I can't wait to see this thing!

A Cleveland FL270 9* Miyazaki 43s and an FL3W 15* with the same shaft, both for less than the 910 I was very close to buying with an upcharge shaft.

A Cleveland FL270 9* Miyazaki 43s and an FL3W 15* with the same shaft, both for less than the 910 I was very close to buying with an upcharge shaft.

Nice grab dude! I have my eye on that Cleveland

Tap tap taparoo

Picked up a brand new 3h-pw set of 2010 Nike slingshots for 215 on the bay and then ordered a vr pro 3 wood str8 fit from global and received a free vr forged wedge went with a 58* lob also decided to buy a 54* sand to go with it. Picked up the wedges and fairway wood for 200 shipped all new so now just waiting for UPS/FedEx impatiently

Sent from my incredible 2 using Tapatalk

Picked up a brand new 3h-pw set of 2010 Nike slingshots for 215 on the bay and then ordered a vr pro 3 wood str8 fit from global and received a free vr forged wedge went with a 58* lob also decided to buy a 54* sand to go with it. Picked up the wedges and fairway wood for 200 shipped all new so now just waiting for UPS/FedEx impatiently

That is a great haul for $415, enjoy the new sticks.

Great haul tlowery...making over the whole set in one swoop.

Today I will be buying golf balls, like the ones in my avy, love those balls.

UST FF .370 Putter-Shaft and Mid-Sized Black Iomic for the new toy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back