What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up my i15s yesterday - gonna post a WITB shortly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nice purchase - enjoy those PINGS!!

Just ordered 52 and 57 Eidolon wedges.

I bought a Ballzee pocket size golf ball cleaner ($4.95 at RBG) after one of the guys at the course showed it to me and was telling me how handy they were. I also ordered some gloves.

http://www.rockbottomgolf.com/ballzee-golf-ball-cleaner.html

+1 for these, use to carry a towel all over the course until I found these little guys. Fit in the pocket, will not soak through, and are just downright convenient. A 2-pack for under $10.00 if I remember correctly is usually the price at most places.

I bought a swingthought band today

Tap tap taparoo

2 new shirts, a Blue Dunlop and a Purple Slazenger. Fancied a change

A set of Black Widow Tour cleats

Just purchased the Heavy Driver 9degree stiff shaft.....Feels great but really struggling......

Newbie here. Just ordered a Mizuno MP-T11 56* wedge in black satin, based largely on the positive feedback I've read on this site. Can't wait for it to arrive...:golf3:

Bought some white and black moisture wicking Chaps Golf shorts. Originally $65, got em for $20! They are the perfect length too! Also got the gf a white and purple TaylorMade hat to match her clubs.

My ginormous (14) Adidas Tour 360 4.0 Sports shipped today, WHOO!

Adams F11 3wood. I got out to a range and demoed on. Its so forgiving. Plus, I think it is really long. I'm very happy with it.

Adams F11 3wood. I got out to a range and demoed on. Its so forgiving. Plus, I think it is really long. I'm very happy with it.

That's all that matters in the end!

Maxfli Tour LC balls at Golf Galaxy. Buy a dozen get a dozen free. $39.99 and I had a $10 off coupon. Also bought a new bag brush as I lost mine.

Tap tap taparoo

Found a pair of Foot Joy "green joys" in my size on clearance at Golfsmith tonight for $24, can't pass up that price for a second pair of shoes.

Got a new TM 110. Sweet

Got a new TM 110. Sweet

Very nice putter! I just got an e-mail tonight from Kingdom59 with a tracking number for my TM 880...saying it will arrive on Monday! :desire:

Nike Air Rival shoes. 50% off

Mizuno MP-T 11 52* GW....going to bend it to 50* since I'm changing my wedge config

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back