Back by Popular Demand--Ohio Get Together Part II

Bump people, i wanna play some ohio golf!!!!!

updating list

Sat
Mikedean441
10YardDraw
Canadan
CG13
Bullfrog and possibly Danny P
Miller821
Bdlorton
Golfingmedic (PM Round for sure)

Sun
Mikedean441
dubbledxu
Canadan
Brock (Sat or Sun?)
Bullfrog

Last edited:
Any other takers on this gathering??

Sounds good, count me in for the afternoon for sure, and possibly for the AM round as well... Just depends on time and location.

Thanks!!

awesome looking forward to meeting you.

Updated the participant list, will work on courses for sure middle of this week

ok going to start breaking out the Sat round by AM and PM so we have a good idea of how many we got. If I have something wrong, let me know

Sat---AM
Mikedean441
10YardDraw
Canadan
CG13
Bullfrog
Miller821
Bdlorton

Sat PM:
Mikedean441
10YardDraw
Canadan
CG13
Bullfrog
Miller821
Bdlorton
Golfingmedic

Sun
Mikedean441
dubbledxu
Brock (Sat or Sun?)

Last edited:
Hey Mike, I don't think Danny P will make it this time. And I may only be able to play the first day. I get to go to North Carolina to drop off my kid that weekend. So I will let you know as soon as I do. You know I don't want to miss this!

It's looking more and more likely that I'll be in for Saturday. Sunday's are always tough for me.

yeah yeah mr hockey man, we are only playing 18 Sunday, u can miss ur big money game for 1 weekend lol

I'll put ou down for both Sat then if u change ur mind about Sun, let me know

Hey Mike, I don't think Danny P will make it this time. And I may only be able to play the first day. I get to go to North Carolina to drop off my kid that weekend. So I will let you know as soon as I do. You know I don't want to miss this!

no problem at all, I'll put you down for the day trip down on Sat!

I would be able to play Sat afternoon, and depending on the cost of the round and a cheap motel on Sat night I may be able to swing Sunday AM. Don't think I can do Sat Am or Sunday Pm because I guess it's gonna be anywhere from 2.5 to 3.5 hrs drive time depending on where the courses are. If you can get a course name and cost of round I will be able to confirm how many rounds I can play. Thanks

I would be able to play Sat afternoon, and depending on the cost of the round and a cheap motel on Sat night I may be able to swing Sunday AM. Don't think I can do Sat Am or Sunday Pm because I guess it's gonna be anywhere from 2.5 to 3.5 hrs drive time depending on where the courses are. If you can get a course name and cost of round I will be able to confirm how many rounds I can play. Thanks

sounds like a plan, I'll get the courses done hopefully this week and a rough idea on cost, will keep you informed

Just sent off a PM to everyone, if I missed someone, let me know. Got the courses narrowed down to a few, looking for input

well that didnt take long at all, looks like we are going with these 2 on Saturday...I promise you guys wont be disappointed.

AM-Legendary Run--$55
http://www.legendaryrungolf.com/golf...golf/index.htm

PM-Elks Run-$39 (in my honest opinion, this Greg Norman course is one of the best public courses in Ohio)
http://www.elksrun.com/golf/proto/elksrun/index.htm

Damn you Mike. Now I'm second-guessing playing in the tourney that weekend. Those courses look nice.

Damn you Mike. Now I'm second-guessing playing in the tourney that weekend. Those courses look nice.

oh yes, they are both solid, Legendary run has always been in great shape when Ive played, and Elks Run is a true gem

well that didnt take long at all, looks like we are going with these 2 on Saturday...I promise you guys wont be disappointed.

AM-Legendary Run--$55
http://www.legendaryrungolf.com/golf...golf/index.htm

PM-Elks Run-$39 (in my honest opinion, this Greg Norman course is one of the best public courses in Ohio)
http://www.elksrun.com/golf/proto/elksrun/index.htm

id love nothing more than to come play - but i cant drive all the way to cincy on a work day - its my last saturday before i leave for the Morgan Cup so Ill have to respectfully bow out. If there is something sunday ill come down.

id love nothing more than to come play - but i cant drive all the way to cincy on a work day - its my last saturday before i leave for the Morgan Cup so Ill have to respectfully bow out. If there is something sunday ill come down.

oh there will be something Sunday for sure, just trying to get a good feel on the number of people before I start looking around

updated list

Sat---AM
Mikedean441
10YardDraw
Canadan
Bullfrog
Miller821
Bdlorton
Brock

Sat PM:
Mikedean441
10YardDraw
Canadan
Bullfrog
Miller821
Bdlorton
Golfingmedic
Brock
Hitman

Sun
Mikedean441
dubbledxu
CG13

Last edited:
Hey Mikey,

Put me down for both rounds on Sat.

The forecast for Sunday is questionable but I would say the conditions are favorable. I'll let you know for sure. Not sure I want to spend two night on a hotel.

Hey Mikey,

Put me down for both rounds on Sat.

The forecast for Sunday is questionable but I would say the conditions are favorable. I'll let you know for sure. Not sure I want to spend two night on a hotel.

no problem, yeah Sunday is going to just be 1 round, only going to have a few guys around still more than likely. Sat should be a blast!

3 weeks to go, plenty of room for more

Update...as of right now I will play both rounds on Saturday so if you would add me to the am list because I have a place to stay Fri. about 35 mins from the course and I can't play Sunday so Saturday it is.

updated list

Sat---AM
Mikedean441
10YardDraw
Canadan
Bullfrog
Miller821
Bdlorton
Brock
Hitman

Sat PM:
Mikedean441
10YardDraw
Canadan
Bullfrog
Miller821
Bdlorton
Golfingmedic
Brock
Hitman

Sun
Mikedean441
dubbledxu
CG13

I'm IN, F the tourney, I'd rather play with guys I like than put myself through that crap. You got room for another besides me? I have a friend in KY that might like to play also. Look forward to another 72 hole marathon. FORE

Back