New Miyazaki Shafts Coming Soon

Of course.

Ok. Just checking. Damn that's a lot of work. Its nice to know that we can demo new clubs with after market shafts. I think everyone definitely appreciates all the hard work you guys do to make this a top notch event and I haven't even been to one yet.

The apoLogy has been retracted..I thought that I may have misunderstood peoples intentions when posting to me but I find out now there is a agenda here....the only jerk is the ones that posted to me when I made a 100% CORRECT STATEMENT....

Just go away then. Or learn how to express your opinions in a civilized manner. You'd be amazed at the difference you see in how people view your thoughts.

Posted via Tapatalk

The thing is that you are not 100% correct. You are entitled to your opinion and that is fine, but the attitude you are bringing to the conversation is not needed. Graphite does not work for everyone just as steel won't. That is why fitting is so important, to find what works for you. Sorry graphite didn't work for you.

Umm okay.
I always love when people question mine and my wife's integrity. Very kind of you sir.
I suggest since we have some "agenda", you should probably find another site to troll around in.

Umm okay.
I always love when people question mine and my wife's integrity. Very kind of you sir.
I suggest since we have some "agenda", you should probably find another site to troll around in.

I glad I made you happy.. I have not questioned you or your wife's integrity...But there's no question that you have a agenda regarding fittings and this shaft company that advertises spineless shafts....the industry is laughing at such a statement...they may make good shafts but advertising spineless shafts...get serious.....

But frankly JB I .. dont care what you think....because you have never made any worthwhile post to me..so you and your selfserving posts are tiresome....now exert you power and ban me....to show everyone how no one should go against you and your agenda.....Oh stay on the radio TV wont work for you two

ENOUGH, you're pulling me away from the Tiger woods thread! I'm waiting for the announcement!!!!

I was trying to be funny til I read Jim's last post. Dude I don't care how sick you were or are, your behavior is uncalled for. Go back and read your statement and you may see what we all see. You are combative! You gotsta chill! Yes, just chill!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Miyazaki will launch some new shafts later this year to the market but in the next few weeks these shafts will go to the PGA Tour, Nationwide Tour and Champion's Tour.

The shafts will be 2 new Kusala colors. White which has a softer tip then Silver and a different profile from Silver. Indigo, the profile is a flat stiffness profile from tip to butt and falls in-between the Blue series and Black series.

Also launching will be a specialty wedge shaft around 115 grams with a unique flex code.

Last but not least will be a 55 gram iron shaft in the genre of the C Kua series.

Lots of exciting news coming from Miyazaki over the next few months. We will have pictures and reviews of the product coming up soon.

I love my Miya Black and would love to hit the Indigo to compare it. Cannot wait till these come out and I get to give it a run.

I glad I made you happy.. I have not questioned you or your wife's integrity...But there's no question that you have a agenda regarding fittings and this shaft company that advertises spineless shafts....the industry is laughing at such a statement...they may make good shafts but advertising spineless shafts...get serious.....

But frankly JB I .. dont care what you think....because you have never made any worthwhile post to me..so you and your selfserving posts are tiresome....now exert you power and ban me....to show everyone how no one should go against you and your agenda.....Oh stay on the radio TV wont work for you two

Just go away man. Personal assaults are uncalled for and childish, had you came at all of this with a non holier than thou tone then this wouldn't have happened. This is the ONLY golf site that doesn't care if people have differing opinions IF they can get them across in a decent manner.

So, that said, just go away.

I read a lot of stuff on golf equipment. Interesting that I've never read that the industry was laughing at the spineless shafts. You have a link? And making fun of someones wife is a quick way to a beating. I say you go down to your local biker bar and make fun of their wives you douche

there's no question that you have a agenda regarding fittings

I didnt want to jump into this thread, but I need to. I apologize if this should really be posted in a thread specific to fitting.

I think JB's only agenda is wanting people to get over their egos and play better golf. I thought fittings were a waste of money and I thought I knew what I needed. Then I went in and got fitted during a fitting sale and am now hitting 35% more GIR with my newest set of irons. I attribute this 100% to the fitting. I have not made any swing adjustments, nor have I taken lessons since the fitting.

How is it so hard to believe that the best answer in almost every instance when someone asks for a recommendation, is to ask them if they have been fit. I think it would be unethical to just recommend a given shaft for every golfer. This doesnt occur, but recommending the fitting is always the recommendation.

and yet here you still are....HILARIOUS!!

Jman...out of this thread!!! Until Miyazaki makes a putter shaft hehe

Just go away man. Personal assaults are uncalled for and childish, had you came at all of this with a non holier than thou tone then this wouldn't have happened. This is the ONLY golf site that doesn't care if people have differing opinions IF they can get them across in a decent manner.

So, that said, just go away.

I've been here over a year and I must say I have never ever seen an "agenda" displayed by JB or GG. They a two amazing people who do all of this for us.

You've clearly migrated from another place with no good intention.

Anyone Who can't see the benefit of a graphite iron shaft Is crazy.

Do you not support the advancement of technology in the future? Everything changes, if you don't you fall behind.

What industry are you in??

Jman...out of this thread!!! Until Miyazaki makes a putter shaft hehe

Seriously, what have you heard? WHAT HAVE YOU HEARD???

:D

This is so typical.
You are nothing but a typical troll.
You came on this site, insulted people, made a complete ass of yourself.
Then came on and gave some song and dance apology about "whoa is me".
Then started the same cycle again.
You have no idea what you are speaking of. Everything you post is littered with misinformation.

Now you are going to come back and and say "stay on the radio because tv wont work for us"....Is that what you have sunk to. Clearly you have not seen my wife, but I am sure she would appreciate those remarks. If you would like to see us, you can of course in our video coverage throughout this site.

There is seriously something wrong with you, and because of that, I am going to play the bigger guy here and walk away from this. But I will tell you this...DONT EVER INSULT MY WIFE AGAIN! And if you think that is some empty remark, try me!

Wow. The drama in this thread is like a mini version of the MC thread. Anyway, I don't know if I missed and I really don't care to read the entire thread again due to the gibberish, so, JB or TC: do you anticipate THP doing a review of the iron shafts?

Wow. The drama in this thread is like a mini version of the MC thread. Anyway, I don't know if I missed and I really don't care to read the entire thread again due to the gibberish, so, JB or TC: do you anticipate THP doing a review of the iron shafts?

I think so....But I would like to go a step further and possibly do a forum testing. Obviously I have no idea if that can happen or not, but I think it would be a fun test.

And just when I thought the MC thread had the most entertainment, we get this and TW presser in the same day.....what a whirlwind it has been.

On another note, have I mentioned how much I look forward to trying the Miyazaki iron shafts? Glad to see them making it happen!

lol....nothing from a little birdie if that's what you're thinking

I'm really intrigued by these shafts though...

Seriously, what have you heard? WHAT HAVE YOU HEARD???

:D

I think so....But I would like to go a step further and possibly do a forum testing. Obviously I have no idea if that can happen or not, but I think it would be a fun test.

Thanks, JB. A forum test would rock. Would be interesting to hear multiple testers feedback due to different swings, physical ability, etc.

Poor Jman. He's type casted worse then Samuel Jackson or Julia Roberts...

A forum testing would be good. Perhaps pick someone with experience hitting lots of graphite iron shafts.

Poor Jman. He's type casted worse then Samuel Jackson or Julia Roberts...

You can't say I don't bring it on myself ST! Hahahahaha

I have a problem.

a forum testing would be awesome, im very interested in the graphite iron shafts, if they are anything like the Driver/Wood shafts then they have to be amazing.

Back