Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking that'll be way too expensive. Plus the internet doesn't yell at you if you bring it back the wrong flavored milk shake.

Voice of experience Spank?

Voice of experience Spank?

Absolutamente. And you can replace the phrase "the wrong flavored milk shake" with pretty much anything. :D

this thread took a turn for the weird lol

He may, but I don't. Thanks anyways TC!

Here ya go Dent. I've given you several singles to choose from (don't KNOW they're single, just guessing)
funny-fat-gigantic03.jpg

Name: Grace Evans
Bio: Has a huge sweet tooth, likes cats, and people who give her stuff. If you give her something, she will follow you until you pass an ice cream store, at which point you may run as she will be distracted. Seeks anything with a pulse

24dm079.png

Name: Nikki Jo Dale Earnhart Johnson Gordon
Bio: Was most famous for being on the news after her trailer "dun got broke inta" and her husband got "redneck-napped". Seeks SWM into NASCAR and drinking.

60milliondollarman_fauxugly.jpg

Name: Liz "Lizzy" Schmidt
Bio: Can Name Pi to 1000 places, has memorized the periodic table by atomic weights, and has had braces since 2nd grade. Seeks Single guys who enjoy indoor activities such as reading dictionaries and memorizing delorean schematics. No IQs below 150 PLZ.

SOOOOOOOOOOOO....Who's it gonna be Dent ol boy?

Bulldog, #3 is my sister. Not Cool man. Not Cool.

:D

so i was viewing that cannonball dookie vid from the other thread and uhhh my boss walks by... thanks
"uhh its a golf forum?"

so i was viewing that cannonball dookie vid from the other thread and uhhh my boss walks by... thanks
"uhh its a golf forum?"

HAHAHAHA!

Having the day off from work after working all weekend and wanting to play 18 holes, then noticing that storms are going to roll in later in the afternoon. I really don't want to get hit by lightning on the back nine, probably going to sneak in a range session instead.

Having the day off from work after working all weekend and wanting to play 18 holes, then noticing that storms are going to roll in later in the afternoon. I really don't want to get hit by lightning on the back nine, probably going to sneak in a range session instead.

Those storms are over me RIGHT NOW ad. Lots of rain but so far no thunder/lightening. As I said.....so far.

5 words - New Jersey Motor Vehicle Comission

Tap tap taparoo

I prob wont make any friends over this, but pointless threads. I am worn out with them

All I can say is, it's HOT!!!

I like them. I like them a lot. So much in fact, Ill start 2 a day. HAH.

I prob wont make any friends over this, but pointless threads. I am worn out with them

UPS deliveries. First they dont deliver on saturdays, so my sweet new kicks have been sitting in a warehouse less than a half hour away all weekend, and then they dont give you an estimated delivery time (or date for that matter) on the tracking website. I just want my shoes haha!

Next thread by me:

Do I wear Puma or Adidas socks to golf?

If you were on the course and someone farted...do you quit playing?

Cargo shorts or baggy cargo shorts?

Iron covers or wood covers over your iron covers?

my stomach hurts! What makes stomachs hurt?

If I were a scratch golfer, what clubs should I play?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. But seriously, bagg or no bagg on the shorts de cargo?

Next thread by me:

Do I wear Puma or Adidas socks to golf?

If you were on the course and someone farted...do you quit playing?

Cargo shorts or baggy cargo shorts?

Iron covers or wood covers over your iron covers?

my stomach hurts! What makes stomachs hurt?

If I were a scratch golfer, what clubs should I play?

..........you shuold make a thread about it

making a thread about useless threads is like replying all to a chain email asking people not to reply all...

Also, that is another rant of mine. Happened twice this year already (work at a BIG insurance company) and actually crashed a few email servers.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. But seriously, bagg or no bagg on the shorts de cargo?

I say super baggy! I mean, they look even more awesomer the more baggy they are. Shorts de cargo!

Yeah bro, that's what I'm sayin. I need to carry all dozen balls for the front 9 at least.

I say super baggy! I mean, they look even more awesomer the more baggy they are. Shorts de cargo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back