The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just going to say one thing about this and let it be, because some of you obviously don't care. If nobody on THP cares who you are or who wins, then why would they care to even watch the Morgan Cup? If they don't care, then the sponsors have just spent considerable time and money promoting something that probably isn't worth it.

You can complain that the talk isn't about golf or stroking your egos, but remember who I work for here. I'm working to generate interest for you. If it means getting you a bit agitated, I seriously don't care. Whether it equals somebody liking Team Paradise or Team Hackers, I seriously don't care. I could be the only fan of Team Hackers supporting them against 1,000 tp fans and I'd be thrilled. Why? Because it's not about me, just like it isn't about you.

I like to talk golf. I do it all the time. I write about it all the freaking time too. I also like to support the ventures that two of my best friends, who I happen to work for, have going. That's why I'm here. Think about the number of people that are supporting you or the number of people that are not in some of your cases. Hopefully some of those supporters really want you to win and it riles them up a bit when they see me talking about your imaginary sorry golf games. They'll be watching.
Well said Hawk and your support is appreciated!

I'm sure by now, most of you watched the videos that JB and GG put up yesterday. Courses like Reunion aren't very similar to what we play here in the mountains. I don't think there's any way possible to prepare for bunker-gedon. I think I'll aim at them b/c there's no way I hit the ball that straight.
The bunkers have bunkers.

It is getting crazy close, every time I think about how close it is, I hit about 20 putts in my office. I'm going to the range today to get some work in, but I can't stop thinking about the new TaylorMade irons that are coming soon. I'm really looking forward to playing an iron fit for my game.
I am with you. It's exciting to have the staff bag rounded out and complete.

So the TM guys are waiting for irons, the Callaway guys are waiting for woods/wedges. Seems to me like we'll have ample time to dial everything in. Even playing field. I still am completely undecided with what shaft to put in my driver though.
I'll be interested to see what you go with. I agree, we should all have plenty of time before the event to get them dialed in.

Pondering shafts and then immediately went to "beating" Kmac and I huh?

I like your fire and intensity. That paired with Jake's temper should at least ensure you guys play 12 holes.

I always make it to 12 holes with you, usually 13 though. Kevin is gonna weigh you down like a wet fart in a loose pair of underwear.

You should put that in the pondering thread since thats as far as it will get.

bwahaha....Kevin, I dont ponder things, I just do!

I just realized that the first match of the first day is an all Callaway foursome (One-T and Jake v. TC and OEM). Battle of the Razr Hawks.

Welcome to THP!

I always make it to 12 holes with you, usually 13 though. Kevin is gonna weigh you down like a wet fart in a loose pair of underwear.

Welcome to THP!

OK, this made me ROTFL, I don't care who you are thats funny!

I cant wait to beat the hell out of OEM and TC on day 1

Pondering shafts and then immediately went to "beating" Kmac and I huh?

I like your fire and intensity. That paired with Jake's temper should at least ensure you guys play 12 holes.
I can't wait either buddy, it's going to be FUN! TC, give yourself a little more credit buddy, you'll get to 13, maybe 14 holes against us. Maybe.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Virtual high five!

Welcome to THP!

I can't wait either buddy, it's going to be FUN! TC, give yourself a little more credit buddy, you'll get to 13, maybe 14 holes against us. Maybe.

hahaha, from you, this is hysterical. You truly are cute. Or you seriously have memory problems. Team Awesome is going to unload the secret weapon against you guys:

Spoiler
STOCK SHAFTS!!!!

hahaha, from you, this is hysterical. You truly are cute. Or you seriously have memory problems. Team Awesome is going to unload the secret weapon against you guys:

Spoiler
STOCK SHAFTS!!!!

mmmm stock shafts

Spoiler
STOCK SHAFTS!!!!

bwahahahahaha....ok, this made me ROFL!! I was not expecting this.

Back to the trash talk.

Haha, nice spoiler TC, I was expecting much different.

I'm not cute, nor do I have memory problems...let's just say I have a lot of confidence in my partner and I.

I have reached my allotted 7 mins of trash talk.

I have reached my allotted 7 mins of trash talk.

Irony is a quote from One-T's Morgan Cup profile:

"I am not a big trash talker and will let my game do the talking."

Get drunk, time moves slower.

Kevin

thats a great point!!! Thanks buddy!

Sad thing is that I really havent been talking much smack.

I should read your profile.

OEM Kevins new nickname is "Shart"

Irony is that this could be put into every single member of Team Hackers:

"I am not big on my golf game so I will let my trash talk do the talking."

Most Hacker members that is....some still have to find this thread to start the talking.

Irony is that this could be put into every single member of Team Hackers:

"I am not big on my golf game so I will let my trash talk do the talking."

Most Hacker members that is....some still have to find this thread to start the talking.

"What is this THP you speak of?"
"Is that a golf site? They have a forum?"
:alien:

No, but they did have this event where I got free stuff!

That just happened!

Reactions: JB
I posted a comment on Taylormade's Facebook page this morning and they already responded. I just love that company. I think we should all take a moment and mention them on twitter or FB as we lead up to the event.

I cant believe I just had my profile quoted because I was told I talk trash.

I am a horrible trash talker, a drunk, sad, and supermans hero

Free stuff where do I sign up for this.

Lmfao. You are not horrible. Just need some tips from Jake, Hawk and Apollo Creed. At least you're not a sandbagger.

WOWZA!

No, but they did have this event where I got free stuff!

That just happened!

HA! Been waiting for you to show up. Where you been??? I keed I keed.

*clocks out of work and cant believe the day is gone*

*clocks back in and realizes Jrod made a pre 5:30 PM CST post*

*bummed I have 6 more hours of work*

One-T is on a roll ladies and gentlemen!

Lmfao. You are not horrible. Just need some tips from Jake, Hawk and Apollo Creed. At least you're not a sandbagger.
What's worse, a sandbagger or a guy who loves the game more than his family?

I don't know, but I just thought this was funny.

Spoiler
STOCK SHAFTS!!!!

Lmao! Secret weapon!

Tapatalk: Team Hackers Approved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back