Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OR

Just buy a small AA battery powered charger for the cell :D

51EQCdbMn8L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

You can find them cheap online from china or just go to amazon / officedepot

Always looking out for your peeps, aren't you Bao :laughing:

you could try w/ the upcoming golfsmith friends and family flyer to get one of your local sporting goods stores who have the burner deal going on to match that % off discount.

This is a seriously good idea.

you could try w/ the upcoming golfsmith friends and family flyer to get one of your local sporting goods stores who have the burner deal going on to match that % off discount.

let us know when that flyer comes out, I probably wont get anything cause there isnt a GOlfsmith around here

I got an e-mail from GolfSmith today for $20 off 125 plus free shipping. The code is EPS129SAV

I got an e-mail from GolfSmith today for $20 off 125 plus free shipping. The code is EPS129SAV

Great find. Just to clarify, that knocks the Ping i15 3/3 strong/5 wood down to $150 new. Pretty solid deal, and I know my buddy is gonna be pleased to hear this.

Great find. Just to clarify, that knocks the Ping i15 3/3 strong/5 wood down to $150 new. Pretty solid deal, and I know my buddy is gonna be pleased to hear this.

Ping's always excluded from promotions

Rockbotomgolf is having a 5-50 sale. A bunch of stuff is discounted anywhere from 5-50 bucks.

Got an email from Golfsmith this morning advertising a free sleeve of Callaway Tour i(z) balls this Saturday. Just mention the email and if they still have their allotted supply you get your free sleeve, apparently.

Ping's always excluded from promotions

Yeah, it's a pretty big rip off when you put that giant ass banner on your website, and then basically the only thing it works with is Acushnet or something. I didn't look to far into it.

LOL, those were some pretty good prices on some great looking stuff. Enjoy cl.

For those that need a mini tripod for their camera.

Slickdeals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back