Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know alot of people love the Burner 2.0's so I will bump this for today.

tough to beat that price for those clubs

Isn't that the site with outrageous shipping costs or am I thinking of another one?

http://dealadaygolf.com/

Set of 3 (52/56/60 degrees) PureSpin Crystal Chrome Wedges - $67.99

Brand new, factory sealed!
Mens - Right Handed
Model: PureSpin Crystal Chrome Wedge Set
Lofts: Standard Set - 52/56/60 degrees
Shafts: Classic Steel
Diamond Crystal face coating for extra spin

Golf Galaxy...

take $20 off your order of $100 or more OR take $40 off your order of $200 or more plus get free shipping. Use the code CJ2040FS at checkout.

This is killing me...wish I had $350 to spend...

I really wonder what the condition of these would be.. It's very tempting.

yeah those are some great prices on there, wonder what shape these demo clubs are in. Gotta think some of these have taken a beating, but if you can look past that, its a steal

Another Groupon for good used balls. $20 gets you $40 of credit @ knet golf. National deal; doesn't matter that you're not in the city listed. They email you a coupon code to use on your online checkout.

Groupon Link

Another Groupon for good used balls. $20 gets you $40 of credit @ knet golf. National deal; doesn't matter that you're not in the city listed. They email you a coupon code to use on your online checkout.

Groupon Link

Link doesn't work for me, what city is it listed in?

I used this coupon last time, and will use it again. It is a great deal.

Man those would go good with my R11 driver and Superfast 2.0 tp 3 wood. Has anyone had experience with buying used clubs from this site??

I inadvertently was sent the demo Burner 2.0's from naileditgolf.com. Was supposed to get some refurbs that were "like new"... these demos were far from it. Dummy marks, swirling in the finish, rust... I've seen over-run sets of the Burners on naileditgolf for the same price. If you're gonna spend the money, avoid the demos. They are pretty rough, at least the set they sent me.

Link doesn't work for me, what city is it listed in?

I used this coupon last time, and will use it again. It is a great deal.

Sorry about the bad link, try this: LINK and look on the right side. It is one of the "secondary" deals.

It is out of Chicago.

Well, I was at SA today, and tried to pick up a Burner 2.0 iron set, but they didn't have any stiff shafts at any of the stores within 100 miles. So I went to Golfsmith, and asked if they would price match the 25% discount. 5 minutes later I had a new set of irons. :)

Well, I was at SA today, and tried to pick up a Burner 2.0 iron set, but they didn't have any stiff shafts at any of the stores within 100 miles. So I went to Golfsmith, and asked if they would price match the 25% discount. 5 minutes later I had a new set of irons. :)

that's just awesome :) Congrats on the new set of irons!

that's just awesome :) Congrats on the new set of irons!

Thank you sir, I went and played a quick 9 afterwards, and I am quite pleased with my purchase to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back