How many golf with there wives???

It is really nice to share a common interest but we definitely like our time playing with others too. If we played together all the time, we would probably kill each other. We usually play together once or twice a week. He plays with a group of guys most Saturdays and Sundays. I agree that we all need our "guy" and "girl" time but we also like to just spontaneously go to the course (or Florida ha ha) for a quick round together.

my wife and I do the same thing. we get out 1-2 x/week after work for 9 holes, and then play every sunday morning. me with the guys and her with the girls. we take the clubs on vacations and play together

My wife is the one who got me into golf. She had to take the '10 season off becasue she had a bun in her oven. So she has had a hard time coming back. That and she's 5' even. Clubs aren't made fore ladies that height. She has yet to express interest in having clubs custom fit for her.

My wife does not golf or even care about my golf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, I can't lie, I would love it if Liz played once or twice a month. It might be different if she worked all the time, but being off all summer, ..... What can I say?

Not married yet but when the time comes, she'll be interested in learning/playing golf or it won't happen.

I'm lucky enough that my gf really likes golf. I play once or twice a week at my home course with my buddies and once a week with the gf and her parents to another course. She just started taking it a bit more serious this year and starting taking lessons and is slowly improving.

If it wasn't for my GF I never would have taken up the sport. I'm so glad Liz has little interest in it.

I would love to play golf with my wife, just as JB said, she is my best friend... But she has no interest in the sport and said that's "my time". She much prefers the spa when I'm out golfing!

My GF loves the game as much or more than I do! She doesn't have much time or a place to practice where she lives but she is a very good player who has tremendous potential. I really think she can consistently shoot in the high 80's/low 90's with some hard work and lessons. I love playing with her. The thing about playing with her that makes it so different from playing with others is that she makes the good rounds great and the bad rounds seem like not so big of a deal just by being there.

no....

I've tried, but she doesn't want any part of it, so I just take my 3 and 5 year olds....

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Did it today - actually I caddied for her. Didn't feel like playing after the club championship this am and she wanted to play so I carried her sticks for 18

I love that we can go together - she actually became a member this year for the first time in her life.

My gf has shown interest in learning to play, I'm just not sure if its the best idea. She is ultra competitive, and becomes very upset when she is not good at something. We have played putt putt and when a hole goes poorly she gets very upset with herself, then at me. As bad as any new golfer is going to be, I can't imagine 4 hours of her getting mad would be very fun for either of this.

She is good at most sports, and was a college athlete. Her competitive drive is one of the things I love about her, but it can work against her too.

I really enjoy playing a round with the wife. She'll join me about a dozen times during the year. Doesn't want to practice or get any better....just likes going out every once in a while and having a nice time together! Love having her join me!!!

I would love it if my wife wanted to play golf! Not going to happen in the short term tho.

My Fiancee got me back into golf 6 yrs ago up until this year we would go out at least 1-2 times a week with her having chemotherapy and radiation now for her lung cancer a round of golf is just too much for her to her credit she has been out 5x this year

Play 90% of my rounds with my wife. We have a great time plus I never have to have the "Again this weekend?" "When are you going to be home?" arguments.

Lucky guys...

The BF and I play every weekend. It's usually me saying where we going to play :) unfortunately none of my friends golf, just the majority of his friend's so I'm usually the only non male of the group. But it's fun :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife really has no interest. Although, she did agree to drive my cart for me this fall when it cools down a bit. Maybe then I can get her to take a few swings and get her interested. I'd love for my wife to start playing. We havent been together for 18 yrs to want to have alone time.
However, it does make me think of the "Everybody Loves Ramon" episode when she takes up golf to spend time with him. That would be my luck.

Just started to get my wife in to it. We are going to play Sunday morning.

It really would be fun if Liz wanted to play, but she simply won't give it a try. Several of our friends play a couples league and keep working on her, but she just has no interest at all. She likes to ride along once in a while, but thats it.

It really would be fun if Liz wanted to play, but she simply won't give it a try. Several of our friends play a couples league and keep working on her, but she just has no interest at all. She likes to ride along once in a while, but thats it.

Show her the awesome golf clothes she can buy. www.golf4her.com It got my wife hooked..lol

Back