Interesting Par 3 Hole

But the helicopter ride up there is I think 400US per person?

I'd rather play Pebble Beach than that hole, id be scared of falling off or something :bulgy-eyes:

Really cool even though I don't know where you got 850, the video says 400 :)

i read a diff thing about it on another page and distacne from tee to green is 850 because it is elevated so much. But as it is on a map it is only 400

Impressive looking hole. Interesting that it said Padraig was the first ever to make a Par at that hole.

To even land it anywhere around the green is quite amazing.

Impressive looking hole. Interesting that it said Padraig was the first ever to make a Par at that hole.

To even land it anywhere around the green is quite amazing.

To land it and keep it on the green is amazing..lol

Hitting the green off the tee i think would be pure luck. The distance plays wind and the slightest off spin or anything would send your shot way off. I think the hole is designed to be one of those been there done that got the tee shirt type of things.

If you read the distance threads here, most on this forum could reach it in two.

i read a diff thing about it on another page and distacne from tee to green is 850 because it is elevated so much. But as it is on a map it is only 400

so you think padrig harrington hits his drive 400 yards?

I'd be scared to death to tee off there. Ever stumble a bit after trying to swing too hard? That would probably be me and I'd be a little splatter half a mile down.

I would think that from that height, the slightest wind could have you up to a quarter mile off. The hole is amazing but it really seems more of a novelty.

I remember seeing this a while ago, what a crazy idea for a golf hole, would be super cool to play!

That video is a couple of years old. I remember seeing it on The Golf Channel at the time. I'm scared of heights, so I wouldn't even want to stand on that tee box. They teed up waaaay to close too the edge for me.

Very cool video and hole. Nice that the green looks like Africa. Even nicer that Paddy made par. I wonder what the ball speed was as it hit the earth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to play this. If anything it'll help me increase my driving numbers in the distance thread. :alien:

That's awesome!

My luck I'd get a hole-in-one and the helicopter would crash on the way down to the green.

I've seen this one before. Crazy hole for sure.

If you read the distance threads here, most on this forum could reach it in two.

...your supposed to reach it in one though...

Back