The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If JB is my Co-Captain does that make belbs your Step-Captain or perhaps your Life-Captain?

Pretty sure this sign is going to be your downfall at Disney.

20010532s-12.jpg

Funny we've never met how do you know how tall I am ??

I'm 5 8; 170. Rember that when I outdrive you

I saw dirtydawg and I had to get the camera out to not miss him

dude, you're assuming he even hits the ball. He's never tee'd it up with a large group of THP'ers (unless you count Sean). I have a feeling hairy lays a huge turd at Reunion. Nerves and me in his ear all weekend will have him rattled. Plus he takes the club back too far inside. I bet he doesn't even know what his miss is.

The project was completed but got rejected due to lack of seriousness and intensity. So I've re-intensified myself and will be doing it again. I hope to meet the required levels of intensity and necessary seriousness.

Tapatalk: Team Hackers Approved

The project was completed but got rejected due to lack of seriousness and intensity. So I've re-intensified myself and will be doing it again. I hope to meet the required levels of intensity and necessary seriousness.

NO EXCUSES Kmac! Drop and give me 20 you useless maggot!!! Respect me! Listen to me! Fear me!

Please email me too.

NO EXCUSES Kmac! Drop and give me 20 you useless maggot!!! Respect me! Listen to me! Fear me!

Please email me too.

I'm surprised you didn't email that sentence by sentence. That could've gotten you up to like 5 or 6 for the day.

Please email me too.

Sir yes sir. Sorry sir. I will give you 20 and email you at the same time. While on your coat tails. Need your balls washed or your wedge cleaned? Thank you sir.

Sir yes sir. Sorry sir. I will give you 20 and email you at the same time. While on your coat tails. Need your balls washed or your wedge cleaned? Thank you sir.

That's more like it. Jeez!

How is that project coming? You'd hate to disappoint your Cap and Co-Cap. Saturday is going to be disappointing enough for them.

Its funny because you believe it.

If JB is my Co-Captain does that make belbs your Step-Captain or perhaps your Life-Captain?

Its life coach dude. :clown::clown::clown::clown:

Love seriousness and intensity

Please email me too.

bwaahahahahhaah :clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown:

Rejected, great word. Repetition is a great thing. You'd hate to be repeating something useless. We look forward to a re-intensified OEM. This other one bores us.

Rejected, great word. Repetition is a great thing. You'd hate to be repeating something useless. We look forward to a re-intensified OEM. This other one bores us.

THis post is too intense for me. I don't get it. If only I were a solo captain, I might understand.

How do I know how tall you are? Pictures dude, might want to look at the THP Outing thread from earlier this year, pretty easy to figure it out. Also, this isn't a dating site, no need to give out your measurements.

dude, you're assuming he even hits the ball. He's never tee'd it up with a large group of THP'ers (unless you count Sean). I have a feeling hairy lays a huge turd at Reunion. Nerves and me in his ear all weekend will have him rattled. Plus he takes the club back too far inside. I bet he doesn't even know what his miss is.

I don't have a miss. It's what happens after you go to the Yoccos sweetspot school.

I don't have a miss. It's what happens after you go to the Yoccos sweetspot school.

Now that right there is funny!
The Dolphin speaks it.

img_product-box.png

Captain intense just sent me a gift. Who knew he had his own gel?? Sorry I dont need any help in that area.

Home from work now. Didn't get fired for spending too much time on THP...all in all a successful day. Catching up on the videos since YouTube is blocked.

One-T & Biggsy Discuss Eggs

This was the best of the JB/GG Productions I've seen to date.

Man, I want to thank @marcawesome for the phone interview this morning:

Very impressive TC...didn't understand anything except Toquitos, Horchata, and Tequila, but impressive.

Are you sure you really want to know the truth? It's time to know once and for all.

Best video to date...just brilliant, like Duke graduate brilliant. Loved the Disney Princesses cape the most.

Of course. Its called Aqua Belbin.

I found it online but it had this little disclaimer:

*May cause bouts of irritability, rashes, flushed feeling in the face, growth in the breast area on males and 35 putts or more per round.

I may have to pass.

wow, alot of video action today!

Jake, great videos man. Did any of your neighbors see you running around in your yard like that in what looked like Uggs?

JB/GG, the egg video still has me laughing. No way I could ever eat a raw egg and scrambled would have definitely been my choice as well.

TC, I need to brush up on my spanglish, but I did catch taquitos and horchata. LOL.

One-T, great videos dude. You should have come outside and said hello or offered me a water. It's hot outside man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back