Odyssey Ai-ONE Goes Off Course

Maybe I need Ai.. I have missed like 5 5 footers. 3 for birdie, 1 for eagle. And 1 for par..

Great episode . I’m left eye dominant and right handed too. I typically putt best with no offset or center shaft. Also not a mallet guy so I think my choices are limited.
You know I’m similar. I think once full line is out we’ll have some options.

I think was making more putts with the double wide

You know I’m similar. I think once full line is out we’ll have some options.

I think was making more putts with the double wide
nicksplat rugrats GIF

I agree. I saw it and thought, dude.. what are you getting at??
I left a comment and got a private response back from that account holder weston something, that makes me just shake my head. At best it’s someone absolutely clueless and craves attention in the worst way, at worst it’s a sociopath hell bent on popularity regardless if it’s all made up nonsense.

Hard pass
Full stop

I left a comment and got a private response back from that account holder weston something, that makes me just shake my head. At best it’s someone absolutely clueless and craves attention in the worst way, at worst it’s a sociopath hell bent on popularity regardless if it’s all made up nonsense.

Hard pass
Full stop
Oof.

If you’re going to do the shock post/article thing, you’d better be able to take the storm you’re intentionally trying to create on the chin.

I think he kicked a bigger hornets nest than he planned.

Still a bit shocked by what you two got fit into- didn’t see it coming at all. @Jman is the 7 going to have a run at knocking your Edel out permanently?

Still a bit shocked by what you two got fit into- didn’t see it coming at all. @Jman is the 7 going to have a run at knocking your Edel out permanently?
That was the intent of being fit. So, time will tell.

Based on me making 100+ feet of putts the last three holes at the event to finish birdie, Eagle, birdie…I think so. Hahahaha

Based on me making 100+ feet of putts the last three holes at the event to finish birdie, Eagle, birdie…I think so. Hahahaha
That's what is so intriguing and/or frightening about being fit, for me is. I know what I prefer, and I am typically a good putter with my preferred shape, but what if there is something that isnt my preferred shape BUT makes me a better putter?

I need to get fit for a putter, I think.

That’s impressive- will be interesting to see how it works for you and everyone else who dives in.

That's what is so intriguing and/or frightening about being fit, for me is. I know what I prefer, and I am typically a good putter with my preferred shape, but what if there is something that isnt my preferred shape BUT makes me a better putter?

I need to get fit for a putter, I think.
Last putter fitting I did- (Edel) I went in completely open minded. Put me into whatever works best and let’s see where we end up.

Great episode . I’m left eye dominant and right handed too. I typically putt best with no offset or center shaft. Also not a mallet guy so I think my choices are limited.
I'm not a mallet guy either.

Would you like to know how that's working out for me? :LOL:

This was me entering this, to a T.

And now I’m in a Seven T CH

Between this conversation and your experiences with @vgolfman it makes me want to get fit for a putter more than ever

Between this conversation and your experiences with @vgolfman it makes me want to get fit for a putter more than ever
I’ve been telling you this for a while now. Dammit Jeremy. 🤣

What the hell do you know James :ROFLMAO:
Nothing. I’m a sympathizer for the youth apparently, I learned that this morning.

That was a super intersting flatstick discussion if any. Thank you gents! I'm one of those that didn't really realize the share Odyssey has on tours 😶

Hard pass
Full stop
That’s too bad.

It really is. It wasnt solicited.

The influencer thing makes people do silly things. The thirst bucket is real..

Great episode! Still thinking the Ai-One Rossie S and Three T S in Ai-One Milled will be most to my liking. Can't wait to test them out.

Great episode! Still thinking the Ai-One Rossie S and Three T S in Ai-One Milled will be most to my liking. Can't wait to test them out.
I ordered the Rossie S direct from Callaway. I always liked that style and am a high rotation/strong arc stroke.
Ordered Saturday will be here Wednesday- yay Callaway!

Last edited:
Yes please
I can answer that. I’ve seen my brother from another mother roll a lot of mallets and do this annual silly mallet thing, I’ve never seen him find one that frees him up like this, ESPECIALLY 10’ and in.

Back