The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sweet shades your buddy has. I think he got confused and posted them in the wrong thread.

If it's a friend of yoccos, and those are his sunnies, it means he stole them

Does anybody think if CB becomes The Mountie, MarcAwesome hides just on past history?

Can someone please explain to me who the hell this is?!?!?!?!

Yeah, this guy is going to ape **** on your team making you guys cry and beg for mercy.

Well.....just an FYI.....wrong thread I know. But I am not starting a new thread for this....anyway....its a

Spoiler
BOY

Does anybody think if CB becomes The Mountie, MarcAwesome hides just on past history?

Don't ever discount the greatness that is Tito Santana and his flying elbow. Arrrriba!

Well.....just an FYI.....wrong thread I know. But I am not starting a new thread for this....anyway....its a

Spoiler
BOY

Yeah buddy! Congrats dude and yes that deserves a new thread. Just make sure it's not a feeding your kid vs your handicap type thread.

I think you should name your son Colonel or Belbs. That way he'll be a feared and respected man one day.

Most likely, but we're like Robin Hood. We steal from the rich and wear it ourselves.

If it's a friend of yoccos, and those are his sunnies, it means he stole them

Maybe... haha.

Dude!!!!!! That's fantastic news and I think you should start a new thread. Or I will.

Spoiler
BOY

Name it Thain! Name it Thain! Wooooooooooo.

Spoiler
BOY

Congrats One-T

Thanks everyone. He said Team Hackers sucks!!!

Thanks everyone. He said Team Hackers sucks!!!

Well since you went there, I figure thsi is not crossing the line. (probably is)

Have you thought about the fact that TC's unborn gets to be born and immediately see a winner and yours will turn to you and say "Why cant you be like my uncle TC"?

BOOM! check mate, check please, good night!

Well since you went there, I figure thsi is not crossing the line. (probably is)

Have you thought about the fact that TC's unborn gets to be born and immediately see a winner and yours will turn to you and say "Why cant you be like my uncle TC"?

Spoiler
BOY

hah!! awesome buddy!!!!

Has the colonel contacted Swingthought to see if they make a band that says Relax.

I highly doubt my kid will be able to talk when he is born

Has the colonel contacted Swingthought to see if they make a band that says Relax.

Nope...but they are custom making a set for Team Paradise that simply says....PRAY.

I highly doubt my kid will be able to talk when he is born

It really depends on whether or not it's yours or Kmac's, lol

Huge News

Spoiler
In a chance to try and give Team Paradise any kind of confidence, OEM and I have decided that I will do nothing but ride his coat tails and he will singlehandedly dismantle them like cheese fart goes after a CiCi's buffet line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back