WGC Bridgestone Invitational [Spoilers]

Im not biased against them. If Lee won the Masters by 3 shots, I wouldn't say something like 'He totally didnt deserve to win it'. I just dont like him.

When I was watching the US Open coverage and British Open Preview in England, They would bring Monty on and all I could here is 'Oh well a European going to win, its obvious.' and 'I dont think there's an American out there that can contend with this group of Europeans.' That's all I heard him say whenever he was talking about the field. It was ridiculous.

It's called pride dude. Nothing more, nothing less. It's that attitude and pride in Europe that makes them kick our ass all the time in the Ryder Cup. We have no bond here, our top golfers don't hang out and aren't really friends (besides Phil and DJ). THey are just closer over there. I have always felt that British guys who play on the Euro Tour have to have a bond, they travel to tons of non english speaking countries, so naturally they just hang out.

We have no bond here, our top golfers don't hang out and aren't really friends (besides Phil and DJ). .

So... what about Hunter, Rickie, Bubba, and Ben?

We have no bond here, our top golfers don't hang out and aren't really friends (besides Phil and DJ).
So......what about Hunter, Rickie, Bubba and Ben?

They made a video once. That was cool.

Bubba and rickie, sure. But those guys see it as a family. It's large groups of guys hanging out.

how do you think this country was founded?
I don't see it that way. Canadians aren't diehard really about mike weir. But to say one colony is 100% biased and hates an entire other colony is completely false.

One of my favorite t-shirts (courtesy of The Onion):

M-SportsTeamFromMy_400x400_2_jpg_400x400_upscale_q85.jpg

Looks like scoring will not be an issue this week. Rory Sabbatini -3 through 3.

Looks like scoring will not be an issue this week. Rory Sabbatini -3 through 3.

Couldn't happen to a nicer person....

Why is that everytime I see Sabbatini at the top of a leader board I feel like punching somebody?

Why is that everytime I see Sabbatini at the top of a leader board I feel like punching somebody?

Your safe now....DA Points is -5 through 9 with a 2 stroke lead. Rory does not get much love...seems like the general consensus is that he is not too great of a fellow.

So... what about Hunter, Rickie, Bubba, and Ben?

Well, Westwood, Rory, and Gmac are guys with far more wins, including Major victories for two of them. Again, not really apples to apples.

Wait...is it windy and rainy on the back 9? Just saw Mcilroy is 2 over already.

Really looking forward to this one, coverage starts over here at 7pm

Evil Rory = leading at -5 through 14.
Warm and Fuzzy Rory = +1 through 9.

I love it.

Jason Day putting together a nice round!

Oh yeah Jason. Looking sharp out there. Love his swing. I could watch it all day.

Oh yeah Jason. Looking sharp out there. Love his swing. I could watch it all day.

He's not American. Is that ok with you?

He seems so consistent, like a threat to win every week.

He's not American. Is that ok with you?

Dude please. Really? I don't dislike all foreign players. I actually like quite a few i.e G-Mac. That comment was uncalled for.

Pretty freaking horrid 3 wood shots from TW and DC. I thought those were supposed to be "safe"?

Watching the pregame on TGC, Tigers goatee is not as cool as the beard was IMO.

Both Westwood and Phil turning in good rounds here early. Hanging right there. Day went crazy today.

He seems so consistent, like a threat to win every week.

He usually just comes out of nowhere, creeps up the leaderboard late Saturday or Sunday. Love watching him play.

Back