WGC Bridgestone Invitational [Spoilers]

So I could spoil it for you guys since sky is showing live coverage right now?

Wow Poulter is playing absolutely horrendous today. Two triples and a double on the card

Wow Poulter is playing absolutely horrendous today. Two triples and a double on the card

Ouch, I can't wait for the covereage to begin. I haven't watched any yet.

They should at least have the coverage streaming on PGATour.com, it's not like the cameras aren't already set up out there.

Of course, go to PGATour.com right now, they have this listed: "Round 3 of the WBC-Bridgestone Invitational". I'm guessing someone didn't have their coffee this morning before writing that.

They should at least have the coverage streaming on PGATour.com, it's not like the cameras aren't already set up out there.

Of course, go to PGATour.com right now, they have this listed: "Round 3 of the WBC-Bridgestone Invitational". I'm guessing someone didn't have their coffee this morning before writing that.

I have a rule that I don't do anything before 2 cups of coffee. If I do it never turns out well and I have to redo it anyway.

Agreed. Tape delay is the worst! Its like the olympics. turrable.

Keegan Bradley continues to impress.
Keegan, Ryo, Day would be an up and comer dream come true.

That would be good, I have a hard time looking at Keegan though, up close the boy is kinda fugly.

Interesting thought: if Ryo were to win, that gives his PGA Tour membership, would he come over here and play full-time or stay in Japan for most of his tournaments?

Bradley is a nice story, but if Ryo is in the final group on Sunday, he's a much bigger story because he's more of an "up and comer" than Bradley, and Day has already won on tour and contended at majors.

Interesting thought: if Ryo were to win, that gives his PGA Tour membership, would he come over here and play full-time or stay in Japan for most of his tournaments?

Bradley is a nice story, but if Ryo is in the final group on Sunday, he's a much bigger story because he's more of an "up and comer" than Bradley, and Day has already won on tour and contended at majors.

Agreed. All of those guys are so great for golf that it is such a great story. But Ryo's will be media headlines everywhere.
I think if he wins, he comes over to play a larger schedule next year.
While the media paints them as bigger up and comers, do not sleep on Bradley, everybody out at the tour vans says this kid is the real deal!

Agreed. All of those guys are so great for golf that it is such a great story. But Ryo's will be media headlines everywhere.
I think if he wins, he comes over to play a larger schedule next year.
While the media paints them as bigger up and comers, do not sleep on Bradley, everybody out at the tour vans says this kid is the real deal!

I really like watching Ryo play golf, I would like to steal his swing and run away. I hope he wins this, as having him and Rory over here next year for a bigger schedual would be simply fantastic.

I really like watching Ryo play golf, I would like to steal his swing and run away. I hope he wins this, as having him and Rory over here next year for a bigger schedual would be simply fantastic.

Yeah I really dig Ryo too. Would be nice to see him play a bigger schedule over here for sure. This would be a huge story though him winning this. Whats that check worth and to think it would go to Japan's disaster relief? HUGE! What a great head this kid has on his shoulders...

Get it Ryo!

Paulo, you already have strikes on you for being a Euro. Dont push it!

haha, oh the stuff you guys are missing! wait till you see....

I think Ryo has the capability of being the next tiger. As far as media attention, likeability, skill etc.

And he puts on a clinic every time the flatsick is in his hands.

I think Ryo has the capability of being the next tiger. As far as media attention, likeability, skill etc.

And he puts on a clinic every time the flatsick is in his hands.

A lot of people have said that man. He is so likable.

A lot of people have said that man. He is so likable.

Yup, seriously one of my favorites to watch. Fun, fun, fun.

Well, I am watching the tape delay on TGC now.

This may sound weird, but why are Asian golfers so easy to like?

Yang, Choi, Ryo, Tiger(before everything). All the ladies on the LPGA. Maybe its just because they were all quiet players who just flatout perform (in spurts).

This may sound weird, but why are Asian golfers so easy to like?

Yang, Choi, Ryo, Tiger(before everything). All the ladies on the LPGA. Maybe its just because they were all quiet players who just flatout perform (in spurts).

Yep, they show respect to the game, thier opponents and the fans. Pretty refreshing over some of the headliners.

JB just got some air time on the golf channel.

I am Hunter Mahan. LOL

I am rooting for ryo tomorrow. Hope he does well. Could we see Tiger and Phil in the same group tomorrow since they are at the same score? I haven't seen any announcements yet.

Back