What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple TM tour gloves.

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Found Tour Yellow Q Star balls in stock so I picked up a dozen. Also got a cool ball marking kit so I can THP my blind test balls.

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

I got my Diablo 3 wood from Timtheputterman today via ebay.

Unfortunately, it was a result of some less than sober and over zealous eBay action. In my drive to replace my 15+ year old 3 wood (gogo Taylormade Firesole) I failed to notice that I was putting in my bid for a "Stiff" rather than a "Regular". Ah well, eventually I hope to get my swing speed back up to a "stiff".

I got my Diablo 3 wood from Timtheputterman today via ebay.

Unfortunately, it was a result of some less than sober and over zealous eBay action. In my drive to replace my 15+ year old 3 wood (gogo Taylormade Firesole) I failed to notice that I was putting in my bid for a "Stiff" rather than a "Regular". Ah well, eventually I hope to get my swing speed back up to a "stiff".

email tim and let him know, he may be willing to ship you a regular instead, worth a shot.

email tim and let him know, he may be willing to ship you a regular instead, worth a shot.

Yup. Tim had always been very good to me as far as service goes, shoot him an email!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a Nike VR/20XI hat yesterday. I figured I better represent when shooting videos for the VR PC testing, and I like the way it looks/fits.

I got a Nike VR/20XI hat yesterday. I figured I better represent when shooting videos for the VR PC testing, and I like the way it looks/fits.

Nice!! Did you get the mesh one? I have the dark blue as well as the grey one.. Love them.

I picked up a pair of Adidas Powerband 3.0s from Golfetail a couple days ago... can't wait to get them in!

I picked up a pair of Adidas Powerband 3.0s from Golfetail a couple days ago... can't wait to get them in!

Those are the shoes I have. They are the most comfortable golf shoes I've ever worn. I walk, and after 18, my feet feel great. I've played 36 walking in them and my feet still felt good. You're gonna love them!

I bought some TM Burner Tour's for the best ball/alternate shot tournament I am playing in this weekend.. Sure enough, I only manage to lose one ball (on the final hole)..

I have a feeling tomorrow will be slightly different.. I do think these are a fantastic mid-range golf ball.

I bought a bucket of range balls this morning at the course, unfortunately I have none of them left.

1 dozen used TM Pentas for $12, not 1 scuff in the bunch!

More TaylorMade love tonight!!!

Picked up an R11 TP 15* wood with Motore F3 shaft, and got a GREAT deal on a Rossa TP Kia Ma Daytona putter!! Really excited to get a Kia Ma into the bag, although I'll still be hunting for a Maranello.

Got a nice TM Rescue 11 :)

Bought a new Sun Mountain C130 cart bag. I love it!

I bought 2 tw9 wedges 54 and 58. I'm going to retire my 3h so I can put both of them in my bag.

Picked up some Q-Stars to try out cuz recently i've been slicing everything randomly and the Pro V1 costs are adding up! :banghead:

Gonna compare them to the Visions that my man Wayne has sent from down under!

www.golfsmith.com + 15% off and free ship using the code posted the Discount Code thread:

VRB126XDP

Props to Schweitzer_07 for the code!

$21.24 + tax and free ship

AND the 6% rebate from

http://www.mrrebates.com

hopefully will hold me over till i figure what's wrong w/ me now!:confused2:

Chicago based U.S Equities Realty, a facility management company wanted a replacement for it's worn out traditional black asphalt - covered rooftop. After much research they decided on the Clean and Green Roofing solution, an organic rooftop. This new roofing material is surprisingly non - toxic, flame resistant, water - proofed and has high reflectivity. The specialty is that it is able to lower the inside and the outside temperature of the building.

What is this spam?

Tap tap taparoo

I have one and I love that hat, fits great, its cool and it is wearing well so far.

Pre Ordered the Adidas Tour 360 ATV shoes in white, orange and silver for shipping on the 15th August

Just bought a taylormade maranello ghost, and some tennis grip to tape over the stock grip. I'm pretty excited to putt with it tomorrow.

Pre Ordered the Adidas Tour 360 ATV shoes in white, orange and silver for shipping on the 15th August

where you order them from i looked at preordering them it said not till November 1st

where you order them from i looked at preordering them it said not till November 1st

www.direct-golf.co.uk for me as I am in the UK. Every site over here has them down for 15th August in the UK. Could it be that the UK gets something before the States for once

My TaylorMade Burner Superfast 5 Wood came in the mail yesterday. I went back to a 3W/5W setup in my bag and pulled my gap wedge out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back