The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a 15.4. I've been dropped hahahaha. No idea how.

Thanks ary- I'm still A 14; u don't have to worry

I'm so looking forward to all the rounds. Once I took a step back and really saw this event for what I believe it is, man... I'm going to take video, pictures and just soak it in like I've never done before. Stay up late talking about whatever and just enjoying it. I'm not sure if it will happen again (although I pray it does) and even if it does, will I be a part of it? I don't know. I'd personally love to captain a team of anchors hahahaha. Once in a lifetime and I couldn't imagine sharing this with a better group of people. Especially all those on the forum, even the ones that enjoy pickin on old TMex and Team Paradise haha.

Im not saying one way is right and one is wrong, but they are different. I will use this example. There are those coming to FL looking at this like a golf vacation. On Thursday, they will book rounds away from Reunion at one of the nice courses central florida has to offer. They wont worry about playing Reunion before the Morgan Cup because its just another round of golf with friends. Then there are those that would never think of going into a competition like this without getting a chance to have a practice round at the course. They would not even think about wasting the Thursday playing at Waldorf, OCN, Grand Cypress or somewhere else, because in the end, this is a free day to learn more about the course they are getting ready to play.

Team Paradise fan shot an 83 today against Team Hackers Mom 84. Hmmm does this lead to better things to come :D?

Team Paradise fan shot an 83 today against Team Hackers Mom 84. Hmmm does this lead to better things to come :D?

Not sure Gray. What does that make the season standings? 2-48?

Not sure Gray. What does that make the season standings? 2-48?

Hey it sounds like you guys are the ones that have been slugging down too many brews today! KellyBo really did play well today and should have beat me if her putts were dropping. She was running too many by the hole going for birdie and ending up with bogie. Sounds like camp Hackers to me :beat-up:

Hey it sounds like you guys are the ones that have been slugging down too many brews today! KellyBo really did play well today and should have beat me if her putts were dropping. She was running too many by the hole going for birdie and ending up with bogie. Sounds like camp Hackers to me :beat-up:

If there is anyone this reminds me of it's surely not a member of TH, and I'm sure he would agree with you.

He had to finish with two birdies to beat me! I spanked him good on the front though!!!

Gray you know I love you dude... But I see KB in here. You better go run. QUICK. Haha.

You know how we know its uncommon KB? Other than its very paradise like? Because he has not mentioned it all year and then does today....hehe
He has Paradise written all over him. Unfortunately that and a pink ribbon still dont mean 1st place.

In order to prep some more and build up my alcohol tolerance... I'm off to a baseball game. !

I'm playing golf with my wife and daughter. On a course I haven't played in over 20 years.

Kevin

I'm playing golf with my wife and daughter. On a course I haven't played in over 20 years.

Kevin

sounds like fun. Also a good time playing with family.

You know how we know its uncommon KB? Other than its very paradise like? Because he has not mentioned it all year and then does today....hehe
He has Paradise written all over him. Unfortunately that and a pink ribbon still dont mean 1st place.

KellyBo showed the typical Hacker method today as she started out fast and furious this morning, kind of like Ellie on Thainer. Down the stretch the old man showed how the Pardisians are going to get it down. Good pace, steady play and back to back birdie finish for the trophy :thumb:

Down the stretch the old man showed how the Pardisians are going to get it down.

Based on past performances, I would wholeheartedly agree with you OG.

I never go in and brag about beating OG because I don't want to zap his ego too much. Not to mention all the hell he already receives at the course from his buddies. It's funny he is in here bragging that he FINALLY beat me today. LOL

KellyBo showed the typical Hacker method today as she started out fast and furious this morning, kind of like Ellie on Thainer. Down the stretch the old man showed how the Pardisians are going to get it down. Good pace, steady play and back to back birdie finish for the trophy :thumb:

Were you guys playing stroke or match play? I have a feeling if it was match play, you probably got beat.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I never go in and brag about beating OG because I don't want to zap his ego too much. Not to mention all the hell he already receives at the course from his buddies. It's funny he is in here bragging that he FINALLY beat me today. LOL

KB if you did that, you would be posting it daily. Your fingers would be exhausted. OG has a sense of a Paradisian. It all makes sense.

Haha, the women of our lives always building us up, I love it. My wife does the same thing and she could surely rag me on all of my flaws, and they are numerous, but instead builds me up. You two are such a great couple to watch.

Were you guys playing stroke or match play? I have a feeling if it was match play, you probably got beat.

We could say it like this. From the tees I played (we both played same tees), my handicap rating is 4 strokes tougher for women than men. So I really beat him net. I usually beat him net and gross but today he beat me gross and I beat him net so it is a tie. With those big ole arm wrestling muscles he has, you would think he could at least beat me by 4 strokes instead of only 1.

You started this OG! :D

GO TEAM HACKERS!

She got beat both ways good buddy. KellyBo knows this is not the only time I beat her recently. I beat her the other day at DawgDaddy's course. She is just giving me a hard time today because I am having fun with her beloved Hacker Team :beat-up:

She got beat both ways good buddy. KellyBo knows this is not the only time I beat her recently. I beat her the other day at DawgDaddy's course. She is just giving me a hard time today because I am having fun with her beloved Hacker Team :beat-up:

Since you want to make this about Team Paradise & Team hackers OG, how have you fared in your recent matches against Team Hackers players?

He knew he was losing this argument so he went to the couch. I read your post to him and he said he is 0-2 against a Hacker. I think he will be quiet now. Hehe.

BTW, Coolbreeze and I are going to be marcawesome in a couple weeks. We are working hard on our putting!!!

He knew he was losing this argument so he went to the couch. I read your post to him and he said he is 0-2 against a Hacker. I think he will be quiet now. Hehe.

BTW, Coolbreeze and I are going to be marcawesome in a couple weeks. We are working hard on our putting!!!

Send him to mop and sweep KB.

Ole Gray! That's what I'm talking about good buddy! Way to beat down on KB!

Since you want to make this about Team Paradise & Team hackers OG, how have you fared in your recent matches against Team Hackers players?

Not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back