The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They could be made out of cardboard and toenails if they tasted the same people would eat them....

LMAO - just spit out some granola reading that. Ha...so true though!

My biggest peeve is that is costs so much more to eat healthier. And people wonder why America has so many overweight citizens....

Well, hot dogs don't have any dog in them either. Except for the good ones.

At least they got the hot part right! Damn influence of the weiner dog!!

Healthy food is gross. Except for salt!

haha I can't remember hte last time I ate nugs at McDs... I need to convince the wife to go in on a 20 piece... Not a bad deal right there.

I had a big mac. It was very big mac'y.

dude, the 50 piece is only like 10 bucks

I was watching that show a couple of hours ago. No Thank you. That is some bizarre food right there.

its funny some of that food he eats its totally normal in other parts of the world lol

I didn't know that they had a reality show based on TC's life....

I'm pondering golf clubs. hehehe

I bet you ponder R11 irons.

I bet you ponder R11 irons.

Can't wait to hit them, really excited. I don't think they will take very long to get used to, they are fit to my swing, and all I really need to know is how far I carry each club and then I'm good to go.

It's always cool to come home and find there are 999 new posts to go through, and I've only been gone for about 6 hours. That's like a months worth at some places.

It's always cool to come home and find there are 999 new posts to go through, and I've only been gone for about 6 hours. That's like a months worth at some places.

Sorry smalls, I'll post less for you in the future when I see you are not on the site.

Sorry smalls, I'll post less for you in the future when I see you are not on the site.

Way to be considerate like a good Canadian CB. Now put your toque back on and go lather that beaver up with maple syrup and a double double

Got a couple slow pitch softball games tonight.. 7:45 and 9:45 its 103* outside now. I want to play, but jeez im about sick of this. We are going on, no lie, 37+ days of 100+ degree heat. Its usually hot here during summer, never been this hot for that many days in a row though.

Last 5 days have been... 105, 106, 104, 108, 105

Got a couple slow pitch softball games tonight.. 7:45 and 9:45 its 103* outside now. I want to play, but jeez im about sick of this. We are going on, no lie, 37+ days of 100+ degree heat. Its usually hot here during summer, never been this hot for that many days in a row though.

Last 5 days have been... 105, 106, 104, 108, 105

And of course no rain....hot as hell outside!!

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

Lucas C,

You drinking some High Life tonight dude?

Fact of the day: The employees at Costco are Fugly..FACT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back