What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought this to go along with the mess of :taylormade: gear I've been buying lately!

tm_cage_white_gray_LG.jpg

Nice hat Canadan! That white brim would last me about 3 days before it looked pretty bad. lol

Nice hat Canadan! That white brim would last me about 3 days before it looked pretty bad. lol

That's been rattling through my head, but whatever.. I'll just have to be careful about it.

Today I bought this
travel-cover2kx2k.jpg

It aint pretty, but it was cheap and it will fit my staff bag and clubs to get then down to Florida. The staff at Golftown were looking at me like I was crazy when I was taking a TaylorMade staff bag that was in the store and putting it in the display model.

Today I bought this
travel-cover2kx2k.jpg

It aint pretty, but it was cheap and it will fit my staff bag and clubs to get then down to Florida. The staff at Golftown were looking at me like I was crazy when I was taking a TaylorMade staff bag that was in the store and putting it in the display model.

Pretty serious looking. Looks a little like the Ogio Mammoth I bought.

Pretty serious looking. Looks a little like the Ogio Mammoth I bought.

Ya it was only $88 on sale and it has a ton of room. The staff bag juuusssttttt fit! I was going to ship the clubs and bag down there, but then I looked at the price to do it, even with the discount my work gets, that would be a no go. Since I get a free checked golf bag as long as its under 50 lbs this is a better idea.

Still loving Amazon Prime right now. Overnight shipping on the Tour Links green was only 3.99....for a 65 pound package! Part of me didn;t think it would work or ship but it'll be here tomorrow!!!

That's been rattling through my head, but whatever.. I'll just have to be careful about it.

haha I always have a favorite cap that I forget to "not wear" when I'm working on my car or something.

Just bought a set of DGS300 shafts 4-PW.

Nice Dent! What were you using before that?

haha I always have a favorite cap that I forget to "not wear" when I'm working on my car or something.

haha I have so many crappy hats yet do the same thing when I'm out in the yard.. Oh well!

Cleveland CG15 56º in Black Pearl. A box of Srixon Q-Star balls in yellow.

Cleveland CG15 56º in Black Pearl. A box of Srixon Q-Star balls in yellow.

Can't wait to hear what ya think about the Q-Stars Seth.

A pair of Ping waterproof trousers

Better add a Ping Waterproof jacket now as well. Needed a set of waterproofs for a while but could never find any that I liked that were big enough for me (as I like them to be nice and loose fitting)

Took delivery of my Garmin S1 Approach watch today. Have had to drop using the iPhone because they are illegal in comps and I've been hearing very good things about the Garmin S1. Plus a couple of lads I play with have them and say they are superb.

Fingers crossed it's a s good as they say it is!

Took delivery of my Garmin S1 Approach watch today. Have had to drop using the iPhone because they are illegal in comps and I've been hearing very good things about the Garmin S1. Plus a couple of lads I play with have them and say they are superb.

Fingers crossed it's a s good as they say it is!

That's what I use and really like it.

Just got my driver reshafted with an Aldila stiff and a new Golf Pride grip on it. So excited to pick it up in a few days to get it out on the course to see if my distance increased! I also picked up a dozen Bridgestone B330-S after I went to a Bridgestone ball fitting yesterday.

Nice Dent! What were you using before that?

haha I have so many crappy hats yet do the same thing when I'm out in the yard.. Oh well!

I had the ZZ-65. Ping doesn't make them anymore though and I have a S57 iron in my bag with the S300 and it feels unreal.

Today I bought one Sligo Black Scriver (most of my shirts are Scriver)
3 pack of TaylorMade Stratus gloves (I like them for some reason)

Alex

I had the ZZ-65. Ping doesn't make them anymore though and I have a S57 iron in my bag with the S300 and it feels unreal.

Love my S300's in my 2.0's. I know they aren't KBS Taper's but they're still a very good shaft, especially for my game.

I scheduled a free eval with GolfTec. I found it through Johnny

Walker scotch website......it's a free 30 minute swing eval.

I scheduled a free eval with GolfTec. I found it through Johnny

Walker scotch website......it's a free 30 minute swing eval.

There's actually a thread on THP forum members experiences with this that you might want to check out to see what you get to look forward to!

Hope you enjoy it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back