New hacker from Texas

davidyack

Reaction score
Handicap
Well hello everybody. Been playing for a couple years now. Ran across THP while searching for new irons. It seemed like no matter what set I searched ya'll had a review for it. Looks like a very active forum, which is nice to see. I average right around 100. I could shoot 85 every week if I could have some consistency with the different aspects of the game. I can drive, hit irons, and putt really well, but the golf gods only allow me 1 out of those 3 per round. Maybe less beer and more practice.... nah that can't work. Look forward to meeting any of the guys around here. Its always fun to get out on the course here in Texas, especially when it nice and cool like its been lately...

Welcome to THP. Great place with lots of great people. What part of Texas are from?

Welcome davidyack, I think you will soon be addicted to THP, it is easily the best golf site in the entire world.

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum fellow Texan! I am living in Grand Prairie (DFW) if you ever in the area.

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

Welcome

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Welcome to THP man

Welcome to THP

Welcome!

Welcome to THP. I'm with you on the beer, if they counted as a club in the bag I would golf with my putter alone, lol.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP...always good to have another fellow Texan around.

Welcome!

---
- ^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Welcome!

Welcome aboard David!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Back