Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Todays round went something like this:

FIR, GIR, 3 putt.
GIR, 3 putt.
FIR, hook into the range, massive flop over willow tree, chip to 3 inches, 1 putt.

Had 22 putts today and still shot 43.

Yes, that's a rant. I am angry about putting. grrrr

My wife officially received a letter that she is being laid off as of October 31st. Her dirtbag boss didnt even have the common courtesy to tell her to her face. Her boss waited until she (her boss) went away on vacation and just sent her a letter. The best part is that my wife's position is essential for the school being accredited which happens at the end of October so she is laying everyone else off September 30th but my wife not until October 31st. I couldnt possibly imagine going to work every day knowing I am losing my job. Well she has interviews on Thursday and Friday and we just have to hope she finds a new job before then. Hopefully way before then because as soon as she gets word she is quitting on the spot. We really want her to screw her current boss because if she leaves before October 31st, no accreditation for the school. Oh well. Oh and I still cannot play golf until she finds a job. I am itching really really badly. So goes my life....

sorry to hear about that dev... her next job will be better!

sorry to hear about that dev... her next job will be better!

Thanks. I know she will. It's just the uncertainty that is killing us.

My wife officially received a letter that she is being laid off as of October 31st. Her dirtbag boss didnt even have the common courtesy to tell her to her face. Her boss waited until she (her boss) went away on vacation and just sent her a letter. The best part is that my wife's position is essential for the school being accredited which happens at the end of October so she is laying everyone else off September 30th but my wife not until October 31st. I couldnt possibly imagine going to work every day knowing I am losing my job. Well she has interviews on Thursday and Friday and we just have to hope she finds a new job before then. Hopefully way before then because as soon as she gets word she is quitting on the spot. We really want her to screw her current boss because if she leaves before October 31st, no accreditation for the school. Oh well. Oh and I still cannot play golf until she finds a job. I am itching really really badly. So goes my life....

Wow that sounds pretty screwy. Dev I am sorry to hear this, but what goes around comes around and Im sure your wife will find a much better position somewhere else.

Canada Post moved my shafts from 1 city in B.C to another city in B.C in 3 freakin days.. wtf?!!!!!

Canada Post moved my shafts from 1 city in B.C to another city in B.C in 3 freakin days.. wtf?!!!!!

Wow! That is so frustrating. Sometimes I dont understand the postal service, and Canada doesnt seem to be any different

Apparently we aren't allowed to use gps or rangefinders for high school matches anymore. I think it is a dumb rule.

Apparently we aren't allowed to use gps or rangefinders for high school matches anymore. I think it is a dumb rule.

As long as it's a statewide rule, everyone is playing under the same rules though, so everyone is on the same field. I agree though that it's a dumb rule.

As long as it's a statewide rule, everyone is playing under the same rules though, so everyone is on the same field. I agree though that it's a dumb rule.
Yeah I know everyone will be playing under the rule. I just don't understand how knowing your actual distance is a bad thing. Wasting time with markers and yardage books slows down play.

Yeah I know everyone will be playing under the rule. I just don't understand how knowing your actual distance is a bad thing. Wasting time with markers and yardage books slows down play.

I agree, it looks to be a item that would actually slow down play. As far as some kids not being able to afford them, I believe the rule reads that if someone in your group is using one, they are obligated to give the distance to everyone in the group. A kid who could not afford one would still be able to benefit from someone in the group having one.

I agree, it looks to be a item that would actually slow down play. As far as some kids not being able to afford them, I believe the rule reads that if someone in your group is using one, they are obligated to give the distance to everyone in the group. A kid who could not afford one would still be able to benefit from someone in the group having one.
Well my coach said he thinks it has to do with not everyone being able to have one, so it would be an unfair advantage. That is wrong IMO. If you can afford one, you shouldn't be penalized because someone else can't.

dear chipotle... when i ask for a lot of lettuce dont just sprinkle it on... heap it on!
i had to tell the girl twice

The summer is over! I had to go back to work today (I am a teacher). No more days of empty golf courses till next summer. :sad: At least my THP time will kick up. HAHA

I'm about to weed whack my whole yard with a weed-eater, because I keep forgetting to buy a lawnmower. It's already hot out, but it's sunny now and I have no clue how long that will last so now is the time to do it.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha. Your arm is going to be toast dude. It's going to be like when you were a teenager during the free Cinamax weekend.

I'm about to weed whack my whole yard with a weed-eater, because I keep forgetting to buy a lawnmower. It's already hot out, but it's sunny now and I have no clue how long that will last so now is the time to do it.

---

dear chipotle... when i ask for a lot of lettuce dont just sprinkle it on... heap it on!
i had to tell the girl twice

They have been doing that with the rice at the one I go to lately. Irritating.

!*!@*!@ drivers who don't look before pulling out. I just avoided needing a new car by about 3" thanks to some girl who just went for it, even though if she had waited 2 seconds there was no one behind me at all. It's a good thing my car handles well or she'd have been broadsided at 30-35mph

---

Haha. Your arm is going to be toast dude. It's going to be like when you were a teenager during the free Cinamax weekend.

ahhhh memories! :D

I don't get it.

Spoiler
Just kidding.

The summer is over! I had to go back to work today (I am a teacher). No more days of empty golf courses till next summer. :sad: At least my THP time will kick up. HAHA

wait... you have empty golf courses in the summer? i need to move there

my rant... idiots giving me lip when i marshal... dude youre literally parked on the teebox

wait... you have empty golf courses in the summer? i need to move there

my rant... idiots giving me lip when i marshal... dude youre literally parked on the teebox

Got them here too since it's our offseason. Plus it's effing hot from 10A-3P and it usually rains every afternoon.

I still cant get over the fact that they let YOU teach KIDS. Hahaha

Got them here too since it's our offseason. Plus it's effing hot from 10A-3P and it usually rains every afternoon.

dude the heat index a few weeks ago was like 120 and we logged over 220 rounds mid week with 4+hr rounds lol
heck our course wont empty even in severe weather... ppl want that caddyshack priest luck thing happening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back