2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB- The Effin Wow Factor? Ok, as in Wow you didn't win any points at The Morgan Cup! Your reign is over. Even P4B beat you!

If you are going to talk trash, you have to have your facts straight buddy. Look at the scores again!
In my only singles match, I destroyed P4B. I appreciate you playing though, we have some nice consolation prizes for you.

Don't be afraid of Team THP guys. Why do you think we all have these dorky avatars and signatures?

Yorkem, the rounds start at 4pm. You and your little friend will be ready for bed before we make the turn!

You know what I just realized....Kellybo and Ole Gray got a taste of Team THP on this very course about a month ago.
Ole Gray aged 71 years that weekend and Kellybo realized her shoulders are not strong enough to carry him.

I wish I could smack talk in this thread, but the rest of the teams really don't warrant my attention, they don't stand a chance at all. Can't wait to play though.

If you are going to talk trash, you have to have your facts straight buddy. Look at the scores again!
In my only singles match, I destroyed P4B. I appreciate you playing though, we have some nice consolation prizes for you.

I had gone back and edited my post before I read this. you are right, you did beat P4B for your only point. Big deal, isn't he basically your whipping boy! Way to go.

Yorkem, the rounds start at 4pm. You and your little friend will be ready for bed before we make the turn!

It's ok, I'll play the 10th half asleep, then go to bed knowing I destroyed you 10 and 8

I had gone back and edited my post before I read this. you are right, you did beat P4B for your only point. Big deal, isn't he basically your whipping boy! Way to go.

He sure is. But then again, I have not played you yet, or I have a feeling I would have another.

You know what I just realized....Kellybo and Ole Gray got a taste of Team THP on this very course about a month ago.
Ole Gray aged 71 years that weekend and Kellybo realized her shoulders are not strong enough to carry him.

Remember that when you select teams. I keep asking Gray for shoulder massages and, as usual, he is in the dark as to why. Hehe.

He sure is. But then again, I have not played you yet, or I have a feeling I would have another.

hahahaha...that is probably true in that you are a 3.6 and I am currently a 19.2, but I would not shrink from the challenge and playing with/against you would only push me to get better.

Announcement Time

Since everybody will be competing against Team THP, we thought we would give everybody a quick look at what the makeup of this team is all about.

Hawk - The Man, The Myth, The Legend. This guy will be in your head by the 1st tee and will have the game to back it up. Working tirelessly on his game for the outing, be afraid, be very afraid.

Hanks - Tom Selleck, eat your heart out. He is one part athlete and another part machine. He will bomb it down the fairway and then make you cry with that 20 footer just when you think you have a chance.

Coolbreeze - The Breeze, The Mountie, The Backbone. Nobody is cooler than this guy! The only Canadian more loved is Mike Weir. When the Breeze steps up on the 1st tee, you take notice.

Puttin4Bird - He was Jake straight before Jake straight was cool. He will hit it by you and then laugh at you as he goes low. He is one part captain intensity and one part cool customer. If two superheros had a baby it would be a super super hero and it still would not be able to handle Mr. Effin 4 Bird.

JB - The Effin Wow Factor is here. He who moves the needle.

GolferGal - We call her the devastator. She rips the hearts out of golfers everywhere with her destruction of holes. She will drop the 20 footer for victory and then turn and tell you "That just happened".

The only one that strikes fear in me is GolferGal!
I'm looking forward to this outing so much. After seeing Grand Cypress a couple of days last week I think it will be the perfect set up for this. The North/South with break a lot of hearts.

hahahaha...that is probably true in that you are a 3.6 and I am currently a 19.2, but I would not shrink from the challenge and playing with/against you would only push me to get better.

Hmmmm. Yorkem vs JB? Yorkem gets to drag putt right?

I go away for a week and I am suddenly 22 pages behind. I love the latest announcement. Can't wait to see who gets stuck with me on their team.

Hmmmm. Yorkem vs JB? Yorkem gets to drag putt right?

No need to drag putt...drag drive to the middle of the fairway....hehehe

No need to drag putt...drag drive to the middle of the fairway....hehehe

Poor little guy. I think after this outing, you will go back to being CL's friend.

Poor little guy. I think after this outing, you will go back to being CL's friend.

That was really nice of you to call me little. I appreciate it. The other thing...not gonna happen. I'll be the guy that broke the guy that moves the needle.

That was really nice of you to call me little. I appreciate it. The other thing...not gonna happen. I'll be the guy that broke the guy that moves the needle.

I think its adorable that you are discussing this without believing it. Its cute. I shall name you Gussy.
Still time to book that flight to Africa.

Haha JB coming strong today...

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

I think its adorable that you are discussing this without believing it. Its cute. I shall name you Gussy.
Still time to book that flight to Africa.

hahahaha That's just mean spirited right there. But I do believe it, because 1 thing I know about you is that you want it to be fair, so handicaps will come into play, which means as long as I am consistent, even if it is consistently bad, I can beat you. And since I am not from P4B's family of folding lawn furniture, I know that I won't fold.

hahahaha That's just mean spirited right there. But I do believe it, because 1 thing I know about you is that you want it to be fair, so handicaps will come into play, which means as long as I am consistent, even if it is consistently bad, I can beat you. And since I am not from P4B's family of folding lawn furniture, I know that I won't fold.

All of it makes sense, except the bolded part. We both know better.

Haha JB coming strong today...

Until you decide to grow a pair and jump in this trash talk, you should just be quiet. (I don't know you, so I will do an instant bro hug and let you know I am jsut messing with you....I am so weak)

Until you decide to grow a pair and jump in this trash talk, you should just be quiet. (I don't know you, so I will do an instant bro hug and let you know I am jsut messing with you....I am so weak)

Lol , I don't take anything to heart .. but the biebs is bringing it lol

Lol , I don't take anything to heart .. but the biebs is bringing it lol

Couple things.
Only one of us is rooting for a long haired boy band singer each and every week.
And I assure you its not me.

All of it makes sense, except the bolded part. We both know better.

The fact that everything else in my statement was correct should have you worried. I am a clear thinker, and nothing you can say or do will get in my head and cause me to fold. There is no pressure for me to perform on the golf course. There are no expectations by anyone on this forum that I beat you, but, if I do....obviously, all of the pressure is on you. So I will laugh the entire round, because I can't lose. If you beat me, you were supposed to. If I beat you, I am the destroyer of the effin wow factor.

Couple things.
Only one of us is rooting for a long haired boy band singer each and every week.
And I assure you its not me.

Ha, come on JB its all I got

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back