Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tried to stay as close to him as possible and hoped to get it through osmosis. Didn't work though. Dude even has a great mini golf putting stroke. It's sick.

I thought you wanted my swing. I feel like you're cheating on me.

I'm just kidding, I want DirtyDawg's swing too!

I'm pondering picking up a set of ND multi compounds to replace the stock cally's on my x22's.

I'm pondering picking up a set of ND multi compounds to replace the stock cally's on my x22's.

Good choice! Put ndmc's on my latest set and I'm hooked

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Need a new shaft in my R11. Did some checking with Flightscope today and the numbers almost made me cry.

Need a new shaft in my R11. Did some checking with Flightscope today and the numbers almost made me cry.

Man you were the last true supporter for the stock Blur shaft. You have to let us know what you decide on what were your numbers if you don't mind me asking?

Man you were the last true supporter for the stock Blur shaft. You have to let us know what you decide on what were your numbers if you don't mind me asking?

I loved it when my numbers were good. Now, not so much.
Spin: 3500 on avg.
Angle of descent: 41-44
Launch around 11.
Swingspeed & smash: 106/107 & 1.40
Carry: 245, 5 yards of roll.

I wish I had shafts on hand to test but I don't. Don't know how to get this sorted without driving all the way to their Performance Lab (4 hour drive).

As every club in my bag is now properly fit ans sitting pretty it's now time for me to ponder clothes...Puma and Adidas clothes to be exact. Well, maybe a little Oakley too.

Good choice! Put ndmc's on my latest set and I'm hooked

Wow you finally got the Williams driver. Have you hit any women waaaay at the other end of the driving range with that yet?
Seriously, pondering the K15 driver.

Wow you finally got the Williams driver. Have you hit any women waaaay at the other end of the driving range with that yet?
Seriously, pondering the K15 driver.

Haha no not since the thp outing. I had forgotten about that.

If you're pondering the K15 you may want to hit the new G20. I liked it a lot both times i hit it in the simulator. Looks a lot like the K15 at address. Was longer for me though and just as forgiving

Hi guys i am thinking about getting a new putter. I am currently gaming a rife Cayman Brac putter, but i am having trouble with those long putts. I was at GS the other day and was rolling the nike method, a couple of the scotty's, and the see more putters. Any suggests on putters that your have luck with or ones worth trying.

I know its going to freak people out but really it shouldnt. I cant help but to ponder a bit.....Here goes:

Spoiler
R11 irons. boom?

I know its going to freak people out but really it shouldnt. I cant help but to ponder a bit.....Here goes:

Spoiler
R11 irons. boom?

Im now freaked out haha

Im now freaked out haha

I tried to warn you dude lol. Im being totally honest here. Im freakin intrigued by these irons.

Spoiler
R11 irons. boom?

If only that SOB Stricker had a good Sunday you wouldn't have to ponder.

Spoiler
R11 irons. boom?

We at least know you won't buy them till September 1st. :act-up:

I tried to warn you dude lol. Im being totally honest here. Im freakin intrigued by these irons.

Your not the only one

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

If only that SOB Stricker had a good Sunday you wouldn't have to ponder.

dude! Such a painful thought but so true. Stupid Stricker.

I am pondering a 21 degree TM 11 TP Rescue.. Still..

And I think the pondering will turn to execution tonight.

That's a great club. It's the one hybrid I don't tend to hook. Problem is I hit it too far. It would create a gap in my bag.

Wow finally some serious equipment pondering!!

My irons and wedges are completely safe, but I want to experiment some with driver and putter i think.

Def like to demo a center shafted spider...
Going to cut 4 inches off my Nike method too...

As far as driver... Want to try a fubuki alpha shaft...

Going to grab a super fast 2.0 head in 10.5 too... For the kai'li shaft.

Going to work on the shotmaker insert in my attas shaft... Have a D E and F insert to test and decide which is best for my swing.

Want to find a razr hawk head in 10.5, going to re tip my dromos stiff to accept it. See if it REALLY is longer than a R11.
After seeing yoccos bomb his I really want to try this! Yoccos has a sweet and long driver swing, he was killing it in our match :)

Also after seeing the belbs and his distance I'm going to increase my turn, my backswing to parallel (instead of pointing up), and really powering through with my hips. I think I have my hand eye coordination accustomed, but I want to increase my length off the tee...

Also after seeing the belbs and his distance I'm going to increase my turn, my backswing to parallel (instead of pointing up), and really powering through with my hips. I think I have my hand eye coordination accustomed, but I want to increase my length off the tee...

You may want to listen to the next THP Radio show in regards to parallel. Some shocking info by an expert.

You may want to listen to the next THP Radio show in regards to parallel. Some shocking info by an expert.

You know I will!

Thinking of picking up the Cleveland FL 17º and 22º fairway woods.

Sometimes wish I had thought of getting the 17*, it might have saved a spot in my bag for a third wedge.

Pondering a couple T.P. Mills HC's that are for a dang good cause.

I was addicted to SeeMore covers for a while, I think I'm becoming ADDICTED to Mills covers though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back