Recap - The Morgan Cup [Spoilers]

One-T you rock. And apparently I don't know the reason for the screen name:confused2:

One-T you rock. And apparently I don't know the reason for the screen name:confused2:

My name is Jarret...Jarret with OneT. so, One-T is my screen name.

Hey I'm still sorry I didn't name my son after you! I was looking forward to calling him Tsquared

That's what I thought but the evil grin JB gave when saying it made me think it was more sinister:alien::alien:

That's what I thought but the evil grin JB gave when saying it made me think it was more sinister:alien::alien:

No evil grin. Pure love and laughter!

I am still watching coverage from the home page. I love the interviews and golf.

I am still watching coverage from the home page. I love the interviews and golf.

me too. Though I'm upset my awesome shot from the bunker to help close out our match is nowhere to be found:alien:
Coverage was great. I've enjoyed watching it.

gotta say I love SW's commentary at times "Other than line and speed it was a good putt"

gotta say I love SW's commentary at times "Other than line and speed it was a good putt"

Yeah, SW had some really funny lines.

I wish SethO had been recording Jakes jake straight PW almost hole in one. His face when it almost went in was hilarious!

So much good stuff in here to read and watch!

Great vid JB, had to wait till after all my students left for the day to watch it and some of the other stuff, well worth the wait.

I agree that was the comment of the tourney

I still haven't watched all of the coverage videos. The feedback from everyone, the videos, the posts, it's been a task to get caught up. It's been a blast though.

I shed a tear thinking about my fellow Morgan Cuppers and how much I miss these guys. They are like family now.

I really hope this event is hosted again, it really was something very very special.

The videos were really good and quite fun to watch. I especially liked the ones from behind the green.

I have been trying to make it through the coverage too. So far everything is awesome.

---
- Tapatalkin

the videos have been great. You could really get a sense of how much fun we were having. The sad thing is: I think there's a lot more videos.

me too. Though I'm upset my awesome shot from the bunker to help close out our match is nowhere to be found:alien:
Coverage was great. I've enjoyed watching it.

I have the video for you I am just not sure how to send it to you because it's so big. I can upload it to youtube.

the videos have been great. You could really get a sense of how much fun we were having. The sad thing is: I think there's a lot more videos.

They really make me sad that I wasn't involved. Maybe in 2.0.

---
- Tapatalkin

They really make me sad that I wasn't involved. Maybe in 2.0.

---
- Tapatalkin

They shouldnt make you sad. Just celebrate the event.

They shouldnt make you sad. Just celebrate the event.

Just that I missed out on such good times. At least I get to live it through the videos. You guys have done an awesome job with them by the way.

---
- Tapatalkin

TC...how thoughtful is that CG13 guy? I helped him lug that case of Miller High Life from his unit to Esox's and then we loaded it back into his car and brought it to the condos. That man has the biggest heart and is so thoughtful.

I seriously could, and probably will, go on and on about how great each participant, sponsor, volunteer and organizer was. I can't think of anything that was a negative about the entire show.

There are so many more videos but we ran out of space on the program we used to show the videos. I am going to work on burning a DVD of sorts with all the coverage.

TC...how thoughtful is that CG13 guy? I helped him lug that case of Miller High Life from his unit to Esox's and then we loaded it back into his car and brought it to the condos. That man has the biggest heart and is so thoughtful.

I seriously could, and probably will, go on and on about how great each participant, sponsor, volunteer and organizer was. I can't think of anything that was a negative about the entire show.

I love cg13! He is one of the most generous people I've ever met. The dude made sure I had some high life. That's awesome. Matt is the kind of guy that would literally drive down here to help me out. He's a good, true friend.

There are so many more videos but we ran out of space on the program we used to show the videos. I am going to work on burning a DVD of sorts with all the coverage.

I know GG, I'm just pointing out that the volunteers did an amazing job. They were professional and a blast to have around. They were constantly asking questions about our equipment and scenarios. They did great!

I love cg13! He is one of the most generous people I've ever met. The dude made sure I had some high life. That's awesome. Matt is the kind of guy that would literally drive down here to help me out. He's a good, true friend.

I know GG, I'm just pointing out that the volunteers did an amazing job. They were professional and a blast to have around. They were constantly asking questions about our equipment and scenarios. They did great!

I agree 100% they were amazing. I didn't think you meant anything negative by your comment, I was confirming that we do in fact have a lot more video. We just didn't have enough space to post them all.

Back