2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will give you a $100.00 bill if I do not have my current driver with me in May... Take it to the bank bro.

You know OG...once you go black you never go back...be careful if you pick up that new CG driver because it might cost you lol

You know OG...once you go black you never go back...be careful if you pick up that new CG driver because it might cost you lol

The new CG driver will no doubt be a winner but I got something now that is rare, at least for me and that is 75 percent FWR.... Gosh I hope this is not a dream!

:rofl:

Is this the new marketing slogan that come out with their new clubs? LOL.

What happens when I show up OG? JB, coolbreeze, hawk, Jake, setho, smalls, hanks, GG, and myself? You're all screwed.

Good lord. Should we be afraid of that motley crew?
JB--His record just took a Mattycaulk after the MC
CB--My handicap will be better than his. That is just sad
Jake--He is a man to be feared. Puttin4wins is deadly
Hanks--Was he even there last year?
GG--I love GG so she is awesome
TC--The Captain. Of the Titanic!!
SethO--Great dude.
Smalls--Does he play golf?
Hawk--Obviously there for comic relief

OVERRATED!! :bomb::eyepoke::peace:

SethO--Great dude.

Chunky #WINNING

SethO--Great dude.

wow! You just entered a realm you didn't want to bro. I watched you single handedly hold up the entire outing. Watching RxGus help you find your wayward shots all day, and let's not forget that I played right behind you in the scramble. You putt like OG can put together coherent sentences. Don't worry little fella, I'll be sure to bring a leash and collar so we don't lose you over the weekend.

SethO--Great dude.

I think the wow factor/OG have something to say about "4wins" haha :D

Just more Turdelist bravado.....zzzzzzzzzzzz

SethO--Great dude.

wow! You just entered a realm you didn't want to bro. I watched you single handedly hold up the entire outing. Watching RxGus help you find your wayward shots all day, and let's not forget that I played right behind you in the scramble. You putt like OG can put together coherent sentences. Don't worry little fella, I'll be sure to bring a leash and collar so we don't lose you over the weekend.

I couldn't hit the reply with quote button because I was laughing so hard.:beat-up::beat-up:

SethO--Great dude.

Ok this needs to be addressed. Smalls isn't coming to the outing to my knowledge, and TC is TBA. Also Team THP was announced as JB, GG, Hawk, Hanks, P4B, and myself, why are people dragging SethO into their smack talk?
Lastly, I do really like Chunky, its just sad that while in Orlando he can't come with us on half the rides at Disney World. Its ok though buddy, I'll ride the Teacups with you.

Now that I think about it you may be right..I think we were a part of the CL (Chunky Logjam) on 16 and 17 during the scramble.

I like It's a Small World, personally

Ok this needs to be addressed. Smalls isn't coming to the outing to my knowledge, and TC is TBA. Also Team THP was announced as JB, GG, Hawk, Hanks, P4B, and myself, why are people dragging SethO into their smack talk?
Lastly, I do really like Chunky, its just sad that while in Orlando he can't come with us on half the rides at Disney World. Its ok though buddy, I'll ride the Teacups with you.

Oh, and chunky, let's hope you bring the same sort of golf game that test blind balls, b/c you flip-flopped more than OG over a naked picture of Boo Weekley in that thread. It's now official, there's no way I miss this. It's time to eat faces!

CB is calling someone great dude smack talk up North? TC brought all those fine folks up. Lastly thanks buddy. It gets lonely on those. Be careful though. They twirl pretty quick.:alien2:

So, assuming I show up, I won't be on team THP? You guys are screwed.

Oh, and chunky, let's hope you bring the same sort of golf game that test blind balls, b/c you flip-flopped more than OG over a naked picture of Boo Weekley in that thread. It's now official, there's no way I miss this. It's time to eat faces!

that was the plan, to get you fired up so you wouldnt miss it.

TC -- I know you are scared mountain man.. You are scared to come to Georgia and play golf like a man so I guess we will have to wait until next May huh?

So, assuming I show up, I won't be on team THP? You guys are screwed.

You would be on Team THP 100%, at this moment in time however you are TBA.

First of all!!!! I said originally that I thought the ball was very good except for off the tee. I then played a round with a different ball(happened to be an RX) and found out that I had lost distance off the tee with that ball as well so I threw out my original con of the ball. Sheeeeeesh!!:excruciating:

TC -- I know you are scared mountain man.. You are scared to come to Georgia and play golf like a man so I guess we will have to wait until next May huh?

Me coming up to Georgia just proves how crazy you are old man. I fear you like I fear an ice cold Miller High Life.

YES!!!!!!!!!! Team THP just won this outright.

that was the plan, to get you fired up so you wouldnt miss it.

And yes that is/was the plan. TC will be heckled until he is confirmed:bananadance:

First of all!!!! I said originally that I thought the ball was very good except for off the tee. I then played a round with a different ball(happened to be an RX) and found out that I had lost distance off the tee with that ball as well so I threw out my original con of the ball. Sheeeeeesh!!:excruciating:

hahaha, calm down little fella. It's called smack talk. I hope you grow thicker skin than that b/c it's only gonna get worse bro. And remember, you started it :D

Now that I think about it you may be right..I think we were a part of the CL (Chunky Logjam) on 16 and 17 during the scramble.

How did I become a slow player lol? That is it! I want a Team Chunky. I will take you :clown:'s on myself. Oh and I need KB

OG jumping in the middle of a trash talk session is like a little pomeranian nipping at your heels begging for a shut the front door sandwich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back