Golfdotz Unboxing

Pretty tough looking unicorn there harry!

Here's a pretty good unicorn painting by my favorite artist not my mother:

main.php

So today out on the practice green, these things held up pretty well. With the wedges they would scuff like anything else. Of course it is ripping pieces off the ball though. But normal pitches and everything else stood up just fine without coming off. Even played 1 hole and hit two balls. Driver and 7 iron and neither ball had any loss of sticker.

Seeing the golfdotz ad in the THP Magazine reminded me about these for a potential stocking stuffer for family members. I went to the website and checked out the designs, but nothing really struck me as good designs for my parents or brother. As Harry mentioned previously, I think these would really take off if they offered NCAA, NFL, MLB, and NHL team logos. I think the divot repair/ball markers with team logos do well, and could see golfdotz being just as successful, if not more since it would be something that would be purchased repeatedly.

If they sold them at one of the local golf shops where I live I'd pick some up. An easy, effective, and clean way to mark a golf ball. Plus, it adds a bit of personalization.

Speaking of which, are any of you familiar with shaft skinz? Those look interesting as well. Shaft Skinz Home

Yeah I saw the ad for these in the THP Mag, I'm thinking about possibly picking some of these up... I just wish they were a little less expensive. It's bad enough to lose a $4 ball but a $4 ball and a $.50 sticker...

No, but kind of like a few of the designs.

I haven't but they do look pretty cool

They look like temporary tattoos for Golf balls. Seem pretty cool, wonder how they hold up?

Those seem pretty cool. I would love to give those a try sometime.

They look like temporary tattoos for Golf balls. Seem pretty cool, wonder how they hold up?

They do surprisingly well. I got a bunch with something I ordered online (freebie), and used them... they stay on the ball, did not seem to affect the flight at all or how they rolled on the greens. They will peel off if you actually hit them with an iron, but I never had one come off completely from the dozen I used.

Never heard of them, but just ordered the Texas Flag ones.....ginna use them on my balls for the Morgan Cup!

Just clicked on the review and did not recognize a single name of the people who responded to JB's post, I had never seen the review. Thanks for the merge Smalls.

These are really cool. Somebody is thinking! :)

I saw these at Edwin Watts last week. They didn't have any shamrock or clover when I looked, which is what I would get, but I will take a look later on. Can't wait for the review.

They sent me a bunch of them last winter to try. I found that I like to use them for other things besides golf balls.

IMG_2710Medium.jpg

IMG_2709Medium.jpg

IMG_2704Medium.jpg

Someone in another forum posted about using these and said the durability wasn't that bad but typical of a normal sticker kinda thing.

I believe there is a review on the home page and a thread in the forum somewhere.

I use them in tournaments. They are easy to apply and very durable.

Back