What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe that rule book should be thrown out the window.

I mean, three days... that's pushing it!

I never agree with the 3 day rule. If you guys clicked, then why wait 3 days.

word... I was pretty excited to find that she is originally from Boston. I didn't want there to the be the awkward "my family is in California but I am not going to be home for the holidays" forcing me to consider an invite

Dinner tonight = Irish Beef Stew! Pretty pumped for that!

Ya there is nothing like introducing a girl to your whole family on the second date.

You guys have the 3 day rule backwards. You have to call *within* three days. If it's more than three days I delete him from my phone and write him off.

You guys have the 3 day rule backwards. You have to call *within* three days. If it's more than three days I delete him from my phone and write him off.

So that's why you don't answer my phone calls. :smile: :call-me:

Tonight I think my wife and I are having smoked sausage for dinner. Probably put some Shells and Cheese on the stove too.

Last edited:
So that's why you don't answer my phone calls. :smile: :call-me:

Tonight I think we are having smoked sausage for dinner. Probably put some Shells and Cheese on the stove too.

good one Bogey, she set herself up there!

Both my parents are out tonight and I need to think of something healthy to make myself tonight. I'm pretty capable of cooking a good solid meal.

I feel guilty after ordering pizza last night when I was supposed to make chicken.

I think the Big Mac meal is what you need. lol

Tacos.
mexican.gif

Tonight we are having chicken breast stuffed with crab meat stuffing. Cannot wait.

I think it's delivery pizza. Wait no it's DiGiorno's. :banana:

No really though, it's probably going to be Pizza Hut or Great Alaska Pizza Company.

Tonight we are having chicken breast stuffed with crab meat stuffing. Cannot wait.

josh... seriously, you eat some AMAZING food

We do like to eat.

Im going to fire up the grill and cook a couple of NYs. A little butternut squash and spinach on the side.

I wound up making pasta with Ragu sauce.. mmmmm?

I'll go with Josh's dinner, myself!

Every so often I give in to Hubby's desire to cook like his mother did. The Wonder Bread diet. Some strange, tasteless casserole of rice, chicken, cream of mushroom soup, and cheese. With canned bread alongside. At least he didn't complain about the rosemary I had to add to make it palatable.

Boss treated me to Tropical Smoothie, had me a King Caeser wrap and a Rockin' Raspberry Smoothie(with Splenda instead of sugar). Good stuff.

Boss treated me to Tropical Smoothie, had me a King Caeser wrap and a Rockin' Raspberry Smoothie(with rum instead of sugar). Good stuff.

Fixed it for ya!

I just had a Bud Light, nice!

Even though my wife is a good cook and gets kind of fancy she knows sometimes you need to kick it old school. Tonight we had fried chicken cutlets, buffalo perogies with blue cheese dressing and diced carrots sauteed in butter. I love a good fried chicken cutlet.:pig:

today for lunch I made a chicken cutlet sandwhich, topped with buffallo mozarella and fried plantains

amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back