KBS Tour Shafts Contest - The Deutsche Bank Championship [SPOILERS]

Congratulations Christian! That's friggen awesome!! Enjoy those new shafts!!!

Congratulations great picking

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Nothing new but I'm mildly confused, does simpson play the hi-rev's or something because on KBS's facebook they don't have him mentioned?

KBS has a good finish with 3 in the top 10 and 2nd place finish! Updates on the BMW to come...

Looks like he only picked two players, so they didn't need to be KBS guys, IIRC.

Congrats! Nice pickin. Thanks again THP and KBS for the contest!

Nothing new but I'm mildly confused, does simpson play the hi-rev's or something because on KBS's facebook they don't have him mentioned?

Webb didnt finish second he won... it says 3 in the top 10 and a second place finish... Reavie uses the KBS shafts as the second place winner

Webb didnt finish second he won... it says 3 in the top 10 and a second place finish... Reavie uses the KBS shafts as the second place winner

Yeah for some reason I read an earlier post wrong, took it as meaning Webb was playing KBS.

Been a brutal day here.

Good picking CC...awesome prize. Let us know what you put them in

Congrats on the win man!:clapp:

congrats.. was hoping donald could put it out.. oh well better luck next time

congrats.. was hoping donald could put it out.. oh well better luck next time

I was rooting for Luke too, being an NU alum and all...
Anyone think what Jason Day did on 15 (or was it 16) was classless? (stuck his iron into the fairway after an approach hit short and right for his first bogey of the day). I was a fan of his but after seeing that... Have to rethink.

Grats man!

Good picks! Bubba a bit disappointing, but good job!

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

congrats on the big win Christian. great picks.
probably one of the best prizes I've seen all year...

Well played Christian! Congratulations! You bagged an awesome prize.

Congrats on the win. What a great prize!

That sure was a fun golf tournament to watch. I enjoy seeing professionals make the shots they are expected to make to win a golf tournament!

Congrats Christian! Great prize for some great picks!

That. Just. Happened. (tapatalk)

Congrats Christian! Great prize for some great picks!:clapp:

Congrats Christian!!!!

Congrats Christian! Make sure to post some pictures!

We gave it a week but the winner of this contest did not claim their prize so we moved on to the 2nd place winners. There were 2 and we drew out of a hat and the new winner is Texashacker34 and the first post has been updated with this information.

Oh snap. Congrats TH!

We gave it a week but the winner of this contest did not claim their prize so we moved on to the 2nd place winners. There were 2 and we drew out of a hat and the new winner is Texashacker34 and the first post has been updated with this information.

Well this is awesome news! very excited to get these for sure

Dang.....glad to see it go to a Texan; congrats man!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Back