2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only think offensive is that CB and Hawk think they can win. That is both offensive and hilarious

The Belbs coming in strong!

I've been signed up for months. In fact I may have been #59 or #60 :)

Sorry. I for some reason thought you didn't get in. I am glad to hear that. I enjoyed teeing it up with you last year.

The Belbs coming in strong!

Was there ever any doubt? Come on now you know better! I'll hopefully be a trimmed down version with even more length come outing time. Gym + Hockey 3 times a week + better diet should give me more lean muscle and a smaller waste. So I can waste all the fools not on team TMEX

*trying to get this train back on track*

So what is everyone's top thing that they'd like to see at the Outing? A particular driver? A shaft? Set of irons? Putter?

So what is everyone's top thing that they'd like to see at the Outing? A particular driver? A shaft? Set of irons? Putter?

I really want to get on the launch monitor to find out if what I am hitting is optimal. I bet it is, but want the numbers to back it up. Also, some of these new irons (Staff etc) have me super excited.

Im looking forward to some certain wedges...hehe

I really want to get on the launch monitor to find out if what I am hitting is optimal. I bet it is, but want the numbers to back it up. Also, some of these new irons (Staff etc) have me super excited.

I think you would be surprised. You at optimum launch angles might be scary.

Irons has my most interest right now. Especially the hybrids we have seen discussed such as Adams and Callaway over the last few days.

I am really hoping to try out a bunch of putters (lefty of course). It is the one thing that has not been replaced in my bag in a long time.

Having custom 588s of course. After hitting the regular version, I cannot wait.

I should have known...I have to agree with you that having the option to customize them is awesome

dont really have anything in particular Im looking forward to hitting, Im looking forward to the numerous options that will be available more than anything

Was there ever any doubt? Come on now you know better! I'll hopefully be a trimmed down version with even more length come outing time. Gym + Hockey 3 times a week + better diet should give me more lean muscle and a smaller waste. So I can waste all the fools not on team TMEX

QFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Having custom 588s of course. After hitting the regular version, I cannot wait.

I am excited to see these wedges too. After your write up about them, I feel like they are going to be something special.

Anything that is present and is 460CC (no, that doesn't include Chunky). Especially the "rumored" Cally offerings.

dont really have anything in particular Im looking forward to hitting, Im looking forward to the numerous options that will be available more than anything

I did not get alot of time last year checking out the different putters so that will be my focus this year. I also look forward to seeing all the new clubs that we will be able to hit and I very much look forward to meeting all the new people as well as seeing familiar faces at the range.

Same here belbs....the LM escaped me last year and I want to chase it down this year

im excited to hit some irons ill prob be in the market for a new set around that time.

Debating if i should jump on the r11 driver and 3 wood bandwagon or wait til May.. I wonder if Taylormade will come out with new line of woods

Debating if i should jump on the r11 driver and 3 wood bandwagon or wait til May.. I wonder if Taylormade will come out with new line of woods

Unless you are extremely brand loyal, why not wait and try everything side by side?

I would say wait. There will be drivers there that you can't hit in your local golf store. One of them might be the perfect driver for you. The R11 is a tough driver to be consistent with and there are many other great drivers out there.

Unless you are extremely brand loyal, why not wait and try everything side by side?

Very true.. Any plans of having a trackman at the Outing? I know that a few guys wouldn't mind having their swing evaluated..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back