The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I agree singing the praises of Cam after one game is a bit early, just what has Romo done?

Come back when Cam has won a playoff game. Game over.

Come back when Cam has won a playoff game. Game over.

Win a playoff game huh? Wow the bar is set mighty low in Dallas these days. Most teams fans want their team to win the SuperBowl, Dallas fans just wants their team to win a playoff game.

Win a playoff game huh? Wow the bar is set mighty low in Dallas these days. Most teams fans want their team to win the SuperBowl, Dallas fans just wants their team to win a playoff game.

Gotta walk before you can run. In other words fix the wade Phillips crap before cowboys can think about super bowl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought Dallas fans just hoped for a non-losing season after last year...

While I agree singing the praises of Cam after one game is a bit early, just what has Romo done?

He has done as much as either Elway or Peyton Manning did in their first 5 years, great stats but no super bowl wins for any of them.

If the Skins beat the cardinals and the cowgirls next week I think I am going to breakout the cardboard and breakdance for an hour!

Can't wait to see the Eagles put the beats on Atlanta, in the dome no less.

No were not talking about Dallas remember stat guy? It was about Cam and what he's done in the NFL and how you cant compare it to Romo. Since you seem to be the one with a short memory here I'll refresh you. Cam has PLAYED in one game. And had a great game sure but still lost the game. Romo has been to the playoffs and won. Doesnt even compare.

No were not talking about Dallas remember stat guy? It was about Cam and what he's done in the NFL and how you cant compare it to Romo. Since you seem to be the one with a short memory here I'll refresh you. Cam has PLAYED in one game. And had a great game sure but still lost the game. Romo has been to the playoffs and won. Doesnt even compare.

Cam will have a decent year and then his father will make him hold out for more money and the cycle will come full circle.

Cam will have a decent year and then his father will make him hold out for more money and the cycle will come full circle.

Cam will claim to have no idea who his father is and why he's even holding out. He will say he just wants to play football.

Coming from the Ohio State fan, I won't say anything.

Anyone else think tomorrow's slate of games is ridiculously boring? If it wasn't for FF I probably would not even be keeping track of tomorrow's games.

Anyone else think tomorrow's slate of games is ridiculously boring? If it wasn't for FF I probably would not even be keeping track of tomorrow's games.

Falcons vs eagles looks like a good match up

Falcons vs eagles looks like a good match up

Probably the one I'll be watching. SD vs. NE should be a shoot out. Not much else. I think they scheduled for boringness this weekend if the lockout was to last this long as a contingency plan. I think division matchups start next week.

I'm looking forward to watching plenty of games tomorrow Spank.

I'm looking forward to watching plenty of games tomorrow Spank.

Other than rooting for your home boy Cameron, what other games are you going to watch?

Other than rooting for your home boy Cameron, what other games are you going to watch?

I'll be watching the Falcons/Eagles game for sure tomorrow night, and I reckon I'll tune in to the Charges/Pats game at 4. Pretty good day of viewing for me really.

I hope Cam Newton takes it easy on the Packers tomorrow.

Kevin

Half my fantasy team is injured...I think this lockout is showing who stayed in shape and who didnt.

I hope Cam Newton takes it easy on the Packers tomorrow.

Kevin

Hopefully he doesn't throw too many stiff arms and break the necks of the Packers' defense.

Hopefully he doesn't throw too many stiff arms and break the necks of the Packers' defense.

I fear he might not only injure, but mentally weaken Clay Matthews by shrugging him off as Matthews attempts to do the only thing he knows how to do, rush the passer. I'm just hoping the Packers offense is up to the task of outscoring the Panthers.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back