The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow what was Tolbert thinking, horrible decision to turn back.

TD Pats. This makes my wife happy.

Tom Brady is ridiculous. So many weapons.

Tom Brady is ridiculous. So many weapons.

THe craziest thing is most of these guys were given up on by other teams.

Wow, Romo with a really ill advised throw there that was almost picked off, but what a catch by Austin. I mean WOW, what a catch.

Good win for the Packers. Slow start but they managed to make enough plays to win. Those interceptions and that fumble really turned things into the Packers' favor.
Its going to be interesting to see how things go next week against the Bears after the day that Cutler and that Bears defense had today.

Chalk it up to a great system.

They say Rivers has never had a three INT game in his career. Wonder if that's going to change today since he already has two.

Good win for the Packers. Slow start but they managed to make enough plays to win. Those interceptions and that fumble really turned things into the Packers' favor.
Its going to be interesting to see how things go next week against the Bears after the day that Cutler and that Bears defense had today.
You gotta win the tough ones. Good job by the Packers.

serious.

Branch keeps getting wide open, he was dropped by Seattle. If only they'd realized the QB was the issue. Then they got tavaris...WTF were they thinking there???

serious.

Branch keeps getting wide open, he was dropped by Seattle. If only they'd realized the QB was the issue. Then they got tavaris...WTF were they thinking there???

Lets not forget Welker was a Dolphin.

Capitalize Smallie! They dont get happy often!
She's a big Patriots fan. She is happy most of the time! haha. Save for one Super Bowl when they were 18-0.

Still proud that he broke one of my friends collarbones in HS lol

True that. I've always like him. Always seemed a solid guy if given the chance.

Nice catch by Jackson.

They say Rivers has never had a three INT game in his career. Wonder if that's going to change today since he already has two.

Commentator Curse

I hate that they moved the Kickoffs up five yards. It's ridiculous.

Gates is like the invisible man today.

There is something wrong with the Dallas coaching staff.
You ask a guy that has not carried all year to then get a between the tackles carry on 3rd and 2 with the game on the line.

That should just about wrap it up for New England.

Dolphins fall to 0-2 with every other team in their division going to 2-0. They are 1-11 in their last 12 home games. They now have 3 straight road games (Browns, Chargers, Jets) staring them in the face. I see 0-5 in their future and their head coach out on the street. I'm rapidly losing faith in the entire organization.

WOW, what a comeback, and I love that the kicker made that. This game is getting good.

Nice kick with the game on the line. Good on young kicker to make up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back