Hawaii Five-O (Spoilers)

What dissapoints me is that when they film around here it's hard for me to get places.

Quit blocking H3 highway 5.0!!!

Serious golfers use Tapatalk.

What dissapoints me is that when they film around here it's hard for me to get places.

Quit blocking H3 highway 5.0!!!

You live in Hawaii. We don't have any sympathy. hehe

This starts in the UK tomorrow

This starts in the UK tomorrow

When you say start, do you mean you haven't had any of the previous episodes broadcast over there?

When you say start, do you mean you haven't had any of the previous episodes broadcast over there?

Correct, we are usually ages behind most US TV shows, unless it is a real biggie like 24 was.

Usually doesn't bother me because where there is a will there is a way :D

New season starts tomorrow, and we don't even have to change the name of the thread!

Yep, evidently Locke found his way off the Island in Lost and made his way to Hawaii :D

He's not the only one!

Yeah, I did think about think about the other guy...wonder if they ever called each other by the wrong character name?

This was one of my favorite shows last season. I've been anxious for it to start up again.

My cousin is on the season opener. He's a Coast Guard recruiter and was used as an extra. Gonna watch tonight even though it doesn't come on until 10pm here!

Yep, evidently Locke found his way off the Island in Lost and made his way to Hawaii :D

He's not the only one!

That I'd like to see an outtake or something. That would be hilarious. I also have to say that Person of Interest interests me. Jesus and Ben Linus in one show couldn't be all that bad right?

My cousin is on the season opener. He's a Coast Guard recruiter and was used as an extra. Gonna watch tonight even though it doesn't come on until 10pm here!
That's awesome, I'll be on the lookout for him!

Nice. I love the show. Yes I love the women more but hey its a good show. Season to is ready to go

Yep, I love Five-O, I will be watching it tonight.

Actually went to a Season opener party down on Waikiki Beach this past Saturday. Beer, food, and the cast of the show was there too. Plus we got to watch the season opener on a big screen on the beach before it showed on TV! It was a pretty cool night.

Tempo, timing, tapping.

Actually went to a Season opener party down on Waikiki Beach this past Saturday. Beer, food, and the cast of the show was there too. Plus we got to watch the season opener on a big screen on the beach before it showed on TV! It was a pretty cool night.

Tempo, timing, tapping.
How freaking cool, that's awesome, was the cast cool?

That is pretty cool, I thought it was a really good season opener last night,

Tempo, timing, tapping.

That is freaking awesome!!!

How freaking cool, that's awesome, was the cast cool?

Yeah. They're all pretty cool people. They took plenty of time to talk and mingle with everyone and didn't really seem to hold themselves on a pedestal like some other actors I've met in the past.

Tempo, timing, tapping.

Excellent season opener.

Tempo, timing, tapping.

I'll be there on Thursday and Friday nights colt, staying at the Aston Circle and then cruising for the next 7 days. Would be cool to run into you there.

Really like this show too, now they have two guys from LOST. Hah.

Wasn't too blown away with the season opener, but it's nice to see some shows back.

Back