THP Singles Section...

It's like the chicken and the egg... as a female on here (married), I find that the majority of the talk is geared towards the guys. Having more ladies related topics would certainly keep me visiting more often, it's hard to get those topics going with a smaller population, but the more there is for the ladies to talk about, the more ladies that will be interested in the site and then bullfrogs idea would be a good one... There used to be a thread for the ladies and I enjoyed that but it disappeared. It's tough being a girl that enjoys golf as it's a male dominated sport. :golf3:

Have you told all your lady friends about THP? If you do and there is a flux in female joiners, then they may bring back the thread for the ladies. But GG would be the one to ask about that.

I like to party!!:bananadance::alien2::joy:

Okay I met a young lady that loves to golf. Just met her, nothing else. We talked about golf and THP for about 35 mins. Gave her the website address and hopefully she checks out the site.

Okay I met a young lady that loves to golf. Just met her, nothing else. We talked about golf and THP for about 35 mins. Gave her the website address and hopefully she checks out the site.

Man that is great news!!! Can we close this thread now? :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Bump.

Forum awards?

Bullfrog takes a BOW towards a standing ovation... And starts to read his speech...

Is this where you met Danny?

Glad I can amuse you... LOL But hey, I would like to find a nice girl who golfs. What's wrong with that?

My Friend.....eHarmony is your friend!!

Oh boy....here we go again. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Oh boy....here we go again. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Not everyone is as lucky as you cookie. Beautiful wife who likes to golf. I'm envious.
Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Not everyone is as lucky as you cookie. Beautiful wife who likes to golf. I'm envious.
Amphibians can Tapatalk.

LOL...I am lucky. No arguments here!

Back