Cleveland Golf/Srixon Enters The Morgan Cup

I'd like to give Cleveland/Srixon a big welcome to the Morgan Cup 2.0! Both companies have a great line of golf clubs from top to bottom, and should provide lots of great choices to the participants in the event. It should also be interesting to see what type of Srixon golf balls those players choose as well!

Great work JB and GG (and the rest of THP)

Looks like so far its the battle of the Optic Yellow! Cant wait to hear the next announcements.

Both companies make some great clubs too ;)

Great work JB and GG (and the rest of THP)

Looks like so far its the battle of the Optic Yellow! Cant wait to hear the next announcements.

Both companies make some great clubs too ;)

There are 3 companies in the Morgan Cup.

There are 3 companies in the Morgan Cup.

BG, CG/Srixon? Or did I miss an announcement?

edit-and the "both" was about CG/Srixon clubs

Wow! This is just amazing news! Welcome Cleveland Golf/Srixon, tanks for supporting THP and the MC2.0!

Mmmmm Miyazaki iron shafts!!! Welcome aboard Cleveland for the MC Express. Man this is exciting. I was secretly hoping that they might consider it

Mmmmm Miyazaki iron shafts!!! Welcome aboard Cleveland for the MC Express. Man this is exciting. I was secretly hoping that they might consider it

Happy happy thoughts!!!

I was also hoping to see SRI involved and I agree those Miyazaki iron shafts would be amazing to try!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

This is the second best news I got today. This amazing to have Cleveland/Srixon on board with the MC 2.0, they are a great company doing some of the best things in the world of golf today. Great job THP and thank you to Cleveland/Srixon again.

Way to go JB & GG. Great news!

I get home from work and I see I've got some ponder catching up to do. Lets see
Cleveland Black Driver/Kusala Blue shaft
Cleveland Black irons/Miyazaki graphite shafts
Cleveland 588 wedges
Cleveland Classic or NC putter
Gorgeous Cleveland Classic clothing
Srixon QStar yellow balls

I get home from work and I see I've got some ponder catching up to do. Lets see
Cleveland Black Driver/Kusala Blue shaft
Cleveland Black irons/Miyazaki graphite shafts
Cleveland 588 wedges
Cleveland Classic or NC putter
Gorgeous Cleveland Classic clothing
Srixon QStar yellow balls

I've also made my dream bags!

I think it is absolutely awesome that J.B. and G.G. could bring something like the Morgan Cup together. Then they bring the top manufacturers in the industry to the show. This will be a dream come true for 24 lucky T.H.P. members.
Congratulations!!!

Wow so many great sponsors for this event, whoever is going is going to have a great time!

Sweet!

Thank you Cleveland/Srixon for supporting THP and The Morgan Cup II!! You bring alot to the table and we appreciate it!!

I love that you guys are already coming up with Cleveland bags, and to be honest I have had thoughts on this myself. They are making some of the best products in the game today and having a full bag of Cleveland/Srixon products would be something special to be sure. The fact that you could have Miyazaki shafts in all your clubs doesn't suck either does it?

Awesome, Thanks Cleveland/Srixon, the support the OEM's show THP is just amazing, pure awesomeness

I love that you guys are already coming up with Cleveland bags, and to be honest I have had thoughts on this myself. They are making some of the best products in the game today and having a full bag of Cleveland/Srixon products would be something special to be sure. The fact that you could have Miyazaki shafts in all your clubs doesn't suck either does it?

No sir. Not at all!

Now Cleveland? What else could an amateur ask for? Best of the best showing up for the 2nd MC.

I love Cleveland. Glad to see them join the MC.

I can tell you this one has my head spinning. So many great combos.

Back