Cleveland Golf/Srixon Enters The Morgan Cup

The THP birdie had such a workout yesterday. I wonder if she will be taking the weekend off

The THP birdie had such a workout yesterday. I wonder if she will be taking the weekend off

We gave the bird the day off, but ya never know when it comes back.

It is a well deserved rest. She was amazing yesterday. I have to admit I had a nice dream of some custom THP MC 2.0 588's

Awesome to see the Cleveland/Srixon are in MC 2.0. Talk about a nearly endless variety of clubs to fill a bag with.

Good to see the birdie get a well deserved rest. I don't know if I could handle more excitement! Oh, and I dreamt about more than just 588's. They were joined by Mashies, Launchers, Z-Stars, and more! This is better than Christmas!

With all the announcements, I must admit, it's nice being a lefty for this one. While it eliminates Bridgestone and Srixon and gives one a 50/50 shot at Callaway or Cleveland, both of which are phenomenal. An all Cleveland lineup would be nice. You know you're going to get some wicked shafts throughout your bag.

With all the announcements, I must admit, it's nice being a lefty for this one. While it eliminates Bridgestone and Srixon and gives one a 50/50 shot at Callaway or Cleveland, both of which are phenomenal. An all Cleveland lineup would be nice. You know you're going to get some wicked shafts throughout your bag.

I agree 100% there! I've never played a Cleveland club that isn't a wedge, so I'm constantly wondering just how good the Miyazaki shafts really are.

You guys should check out the Cleveland Golf Facebook page and give them some love for the world to see

Kongfrontation

Cleveland, Bridgestone, Callaway - that's huge!

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

I agree 100% there! I've never played a Cleveland club that isn't a wedge, so I'm constantly wondering just how good the Miyazaki shafts really are.

Im sure your local golf stores have Cleveland drivers in stock. Get out there and try one and a FW wood. Miyazaki shafts in both of them.

You guys should check out the Cleveland Golf Facebook page and give them some love for the world to see

Kongfrontation

Good idea.

Nice! I will try them too at some point

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

The lucky members who get to be part of the Cleveland team in MC 2.0 will have their hands full. I think the make up of each bag has the potential to be so different in so many ways because of how many products this company has to offer. Which can only mean a lot of great reviews on a number of different items from one company.

As some one who has seen more and more Cleveland/Srixon gear find its way into the bag I am thrilled to see them get involved. Thanks for your support of this amazing event.

Zstar irons FTW!

I had a dream last night about a bag full of Cleveland gear. When I woke up my wife asked me who Cleveland was and why I loved their shafts. It got awkward as I tried to explain. I'm pretty excited to say the least.

I had a dream last night about a bag full of Cleveland gear. When I woke up my wife asked me who Cleveland was and why I loved their shafts. It got awkward as I tried to explain. I'm pretty excited to say the least.

Lol!!!

Im sure your local golf stores have Cleveland drivers in stock. Get out there and try one and a FW wood. Miyazaki shafts in both of them.

I would, but "local" isn't a good word to describe golf stores for me. Closest is Dick's (No Cleveland stuff there) which is 45 mins away, then Golfsmith/Golf Galaxy which does have Cleveland stuff, but that's like 1.5 hrs away.

I would, but "local" isn't a good word to describe golf stores for me. Closest is Dick's (No Cleveland stuff there) which is 45 mins away, then Golfsmith/Golf Galaxy which does have Cleveland stuff, but that's like 1.5 hrs away.

The Dick's near you does not have Cleveland products?
All the Dick's near us have a full selection (at my last checking) and they of course list them online too.

The Dick's near you does not have Cleveland products?
All the Dick's near us have a full selection (at my last checking) and they of course list them online too.

Nope the Dick's near me is lame. It is up in rural NJ though so it's expected.

I haven't read the whole thread (blackberry screen is small, and my phones slow), but any word if Cleveland Classics will be the apparel for the Cleveland/Srixon staffers? I love the CC tops

Back