The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Retractable Titanium Spork.

I want one.

You could quite possibly rule the world with that...at least Oklahoma. Just befriend someone with a platinum folding knife.

--
tapatalk

You could quite possibly rule the world with that...at least Oklahoma. Just befriend someone with a platinum folding knife.

--
tapatalk

I know, right?

Its a real thing too...34.00...is it sad that I want one? JRod would be super jealous.

Brushing my teeth, a couple of my bristles came out of my tooth brush. Felt like there were downstair hairs in my mouth. Wrong.

I think I need a new water heater.

We have one of those yards.

Kevin

I think I need a new water heater.

Please use the "ask the home improvement pro" thread. Seriously though, go tankless.

Brushing my teeth, a couple of my bristles came out of my tooth brush. Felt like there were downstair hairs in my mouth. Wrong.

Gross man!

I know, right?

Its a real thing too...34.00...is it sad that I want one? JRod would be super jealous.

Hell I want that, how awesome would that be! Think of the conveniences it would bring about.

--
tapatalk

Please use the "ask the home improvement pro" thread. Seriously though, go tankless.
Can't afford tankless.

They're all the rage.

Kevin

Watching some dvr solheim and there is some epic shanking going on.

Can't afford tankless.

Gotcha. I just had one installed for my mom, crazy savings over her old one.

Its not that gross. I mean, brush is brush, right? We've all been there, no one lets a few bristles slow the go down.

Meh I'm not a fan.

Think we'll get a Kim v Davies match in singles at the Solheim?

--
tapatalk

Watching some dvr solheim and there is some epic shanking going on.

I was watching some of that. There was some good golf, mixed in with just some sweet hosel rockets.

I was watching some of that. There was some good golf, mixed in with just some sweet hosel rockets.

Not everyone hits it solid every time.

Kevin

Autocorrect passes me off how do I turn it off.

Wtf is synod.

I think JumboMax Charlie may be insane.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back