Solheim Cup 2011 [Spoilers]

Kerr must have underestimated the wind?

I love how so many of the US ladies wanted redemption and got smoked!

Half game! Phew! 2 point lead going into the fourballs in the afternoon is enormous, when compared with walking off 2 points all in the morning. Such a great start for Europe, and to half the session would have given the US such a confidence boost. Europe really had to fight for this lead this morning, even after coming out of the gate firing!

Mis-club. That was dumb. Miss anywhere but long.

Precisely....play to the middle and be short. But can't make a bogey from 140 yards in the FW.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Munoz is cute.

I don't like paula's sun glasses. They aren't sporty.

Dear Cristie, hitting it in the bunker on 18 is NOT a good shot.

Munoz is cute.

I don't like paula's sun glasses. They aren't sporty.

I have been thinking the same the last 2 hours about Munoz - hottie!!

Paula had those on a few weeks ago as well....looks just plain dumb. They are like a mixture of several styles.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Nicholas is talking about resting players, sounds like she's concentrating on the singles. That's a dangerous play for this afternoon, since the US are historically stronger in the singles. Let's see how this plays out. I like the pairing of Monty and Reid in the first game.

Lol @ Paula's belt.

I have a bad feeling about the pm session.

Crowd is getting fired up and Europe is on a roll. This could get ugly. Come on girls, get fired up! It might not be the Morgan Cup, but the Solheim is still a big deal.

Lol @ Paula's belt.

I can't be sure about this afternoon. Jones has just said she has gone for it, put out her strongest pairings and her best players to get some points on the board. Nicholas has said she's resting her best for the singles. Could be dangerous, with the '2nd tier' of the Europe team out to prove a point.

Dear Cristie, hitting it in the bunker on 18 is NOT a good shot.

This is typical Christie. Nerves get to her as bad as DJ and Westwood on Sundays.

Lol @ Paula's belt.

They will do well in the singles, but cant fall too far behind. Stacy Lewis must have been watching Tiger tapes.

I bet Mel Reid likes to party.

I have been thinking the same the last 2 hours about Munoz - hottie!!

Paula had those on a few weeks ago as well....looks just plain dumb. They are like a mixture of several styles.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I was thinking the same thing as she walked up 18, (activate Borat voice) 'that's a nice' (deactivate)

Kongfrontation

The big Wie-zy is already struggling out of the fairway.

How does Laura Davies even swing?

The big Wie-zy is already struggling out of the fairway.

How does Laura Davies even swing?

You know I was wondering this myself. I didn't wanna get in trouble though.

Is Davies wearing an inner tube around her waist and under her jacket?

Wie with a dead pull from 6 feet to give up the hole. Her and Lang are down 1.

Wie with a dead pull from 6 feet to give up the hole. Her and Lang are down 1.

Has Lang done anything?

Back