Solheim Cup 2011 [Spoilers]

Not much, but I believe she saved them on the previous hole.

No, Wie made a putt on one to halve the hole. Brittany Lang is a product of Duke. Their golfers leave college and never do anything. Fact.

Ryann O'Toole is the most impressive American to watch thus far. I love that!

Wie with another miss to halve the hole. Some of these have to start falling.
Lang is still struggling.

Wie with another miss to halve the hole. Some of these have to start falling.
Lang is still struggling.

Such a horrible pairing. Poor Captaining if you want my opinion. Very poor.

Such a horrible pairing. Poor Captaining if you want my opinion. Very poor.

I agree. Completely. I felt the same thing about Inkster not sitting earlier.

Bam Bam drops in the big one.

That was a great putt Lincicome just made to win the hole

I agree. Completely. I felt the same thing about Inkster not sitting earlier.

Bam Bam drops in the big one.

I think the US lost 2 points this morning b/c a couple of gals wanted "redemption". What a joke. There's no I in team ladies. Julie Inkster's done.

I missed this morning's matches but based on this thread they seemed good. Excited for the afternoon!

I think the US lost 2 points this morning b/c a couple of gals wanted "redemption". What a joke. There's no I in team ladies. Julie Inkster's done.

Ironically most said that after last one. And maybe it should have been. That whole "redemption" thing is exactly what cost them.

Is it me or does Wei have a knack for picking the wrong shot more often than not.

Kongfrontation

Ironically most said that after last one. And maybe it should have been. That whole "redemption" thing is exactly what cost them.

It really frustrates me. Michelle Wie needs to be with someone high energy (Christina Kim) and Angela Stanford needs to be on a treadmill. Julie Inkster needs an ear piece and should be co-captaining.

Lang with her 4th thin shot in a row it appears. Long and right again.

Haven't seen a second of the broadcast, but by the scoreboard I like where this is going.

I have this dvr'd. I watched up until #5 last night for the first group. I agree with most here that the redemption thing was silly. It just puts too much intense out there and probably just wound them up tighter than they were. Suzann is really intense but she seems like she carries it right. Dont know if that makes sense.

Lang with her 4th thin shot in a row it appears. Long and right again.

that shot reminded me of 17 at Grand Cypress:alien:

Laura Davies is playing some very solid golf right now

It really frustrates me. Michelle Wie needs to be with someone high energy (Christina Kim) and Angela Stanford needs to be on a treadmill. Julie Inkster needs an ear piece and should be co-captaining.

Michelle Wie is choking. It might help if she were paired up differently but she should be able to take charge herself and she isn't.

If anyone is still wondering. That's a fuel tank under Laura's jacket, and it hasn't been needed yet since she's still to get out of first gear. :wink:

If anyone is still wondering. That's a fuel tank under Laura's jacket, and it hasn't been needed yet since she's still to get out of first gear. :wink:

Interesting. I thought maybe she had a pouch built in to store extra biscuits, gravy, and bacon.

Interesting. I thought maybe she had a pouch built in to store extra biscuits, gravy, and bacon.

That's funny because I think its true. That or Annika missed being so close to the competition that Davies agreed to let her ride along with her today.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Wow these matches are getting close, well other than the drubbing Davies and that other chic are putting on Wie and Lang. Big putt by Brittany to keep it at all square, if the US can turn that one match around we could get 3 of the 4 and go into singles all tied up....you can't get any closer than tied going into singles....literally you can't.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

That's actually a good idea. As long as it's Hardee's biscuits and gravy.

She got that idea from Monty.

USA can tie this thing up still. Down by three, but winning two matches handily at the moment and AS in the other.

And then Europe closes to 1 down with three to go. Not as handily right now.

And then Pressel/Kerr lose another hole to go all square with Pettersen and Hedwall with 2 to go after being two up two holes earlier.

Lewis and O'Toole lose a hole to drop to 2up with three to go vs Gal and Boeljon, but Creamer and Lincicome go to 1up in their match with Hjorth and Munoz with 4 to go.
So still the same as a couple posts earlier, just with different players.

Kerr is really struggling today.

Back