Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My rant is about idiots who want free stuff but are clearly not qualified to receive it. That is all.

+1,000,000. That guy is acting like a complete loser. But what can you do?

How did you find us thread.
I'm missing something again aren't I?

That makes my rant me always being slow in the uptake!

Go read the "How did you find us" thread. You will see the issue.

I should have stayed out of there. I did manage to post without rant or tirade. What a shame people like that exist.

Jeff, I don't know how I didn't notice it before, but your avi is amazing. And my rant is that it continues to rain here. It seems like I can never get out anymore.

Jeff, I don't know how I didn't notice it before, but your avi is amazing. And my rant is that it continues to rain here. It seems like I can never get out anymore.

Can I trade you? I got really sick yesterday from the heat.

+1,000,000. That guy is acting like a complete loser. But what can you do?

I should have stayed out of there. I did manage to post without rant or tirade. What a shame people like that exist.

Yea that guy is an idiot. Pisses me off.

I kinda like it. It gives me some extra pep for the day. Like the village idiot, it's good for entertainment value.

Yes, please tell someone up there to turn the sprinklers off. I want to watch the Yanks already and not in some goofy time slot that the braintrust at TBS decides they should air.

Can I trade you? I got really sick yesterday from the heat.

Yes. I will take heat over rain any day because the conditions will still be good. I say that now, but as soon as I get in a lot of heat, I'll be asking for the rain back. :D

My response to the guys response may have been a little harsh, but I am leaving it (unless a mod removes it). I meant every word.

Can we please stop talking about the McRib? I am going crazy because I want one more then I want a cigarette right now.

Can we please stop talking about the McRib? I am going crazy because I want one more then I want a cigarette right now.

Haha... never. Or at least until I can satisfy my urges in 1.5 weeks. Did you see that pic that I posted... buy the meal and get the second for $1. #Winning.

Haha... never. Or at least until I can satisfy my urges in 1.5 weeks. Did you see that pic that I posted... buy the meal and get the second for $1. #Winning.

I am about to drive around and see if I can find one. Those things are worse then crack.

Oh my god why would you do that?!?! The nearest one to me in is Mass. which is 4-5 hrs away and it's only a questionable sighting! I want badly to drive up there, but if I get there and it's a lie, I would likely melt. And that would be on your conscience. :D

Wow, a McRib locator. Suprised there isnt "an app for that."

Oh my god why would you do that?!?! The nearest one to me in is Mass. which is 4-5 hrs away and it's only a questionable sighting! I want badly to drive up there, but if I get there and it's a lie, I would likely melt. And that would be on your conscience. :D

Haha... if I was still living in Jersey I would so make that drive. True story... I actually paid close to $30 for an In N Out Burger in LA one time. I had a 3 hr layover in LAX and I took a taxi to the nearest In N Out. The cab driver told me that it was $20 minimum to go anywhere. I said why the hell not. Grabbed the meal came back to LAX right in time for my flight out. One of the most memorable $30 I ever spent.

Wow, a McRib locator. Suprised there isnt "an app for that."

No joke!! Ah the McRib craziness that does ensue traditionally on THP. I have no rant for that lol

Haha... if I was still living in Jersey I would so make that drive. True story... I actually paid close to $30 for an In N Out Burger in LA one time. I had a 3 hr layover in LAX and I took a taxi to the nearest In N Out. The cab driver told me that it was $20 minimum to go anywhere. I said why the hell not. Grabbed the meal came back to LAX right in time for my flight out. One of the most memorable $30 I ever spent.

I've never been to an In N Out, but if they stand up to their reputation, I'd say it's worth it! And I may make the drive!

No joke!! Ah the McRib craziness that does ensue traditionally on THP. I have no rant for that lol

I'm gonna blow it up here on THP this season. Like an easter egg on a dvd. You're gonna find it in the most weird locations. Maybe we can get JB to do a McRib challenge this year?

I'm gonna blow it up here on THP this season. Like an easter egg on a dvd. You're gonna find it in the most weird locations. Maybe we can get JB to do a McRib challenge this year?

That sir, reeks of awesomeness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back