THP Fantasy Football Week 4 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that there was a flag thrown and thought for sure there was a hold and it was coming back.

I was praying for that!

exactly what I originally said....it took a dream week effort on your part

Hahahaha.. Dude you got smoked by the better team. Thats it! I dont htink it was even close. Britt is done but before that, you look at my team and yours. no question. You just got worked.

I'm very surprised the wormburners are 3-0, now I just have to keep my head form getting too big and focus on each week.

Team Texas is gaining steam. That is all my future wives.

My team is so boom or bust. Last week Miles Austin got me the W. This week it was DMC and Finley.
Can't say I'm not worried though with Austin banged up and CJ2K doing absolutely nothing.

2-1 in L#3.

Riding the WR train. Austin in Wk2. Welker in Wk3. Austin should be healthy in time for a good playoff run and the Welker/Austin train will be in the Express Lane. And getting Sidney Rice of the Waivers was nice. Now, I just need CJohnson to get it going.

Hovering at 2-1 and looking ok considering half my squad forgot there was a game to play this past Sunday. Every week I have been getting an invisible man syndrome where one of my starters just decides to not score any points even though they play the whole game with no injury.

Playing Doo Doo this week. Hopefully my guys know what time game time is this time around.

3 and 0 and I dont like it, I have a feeling I am gonna start slippin. But, my team is kind of stout

i feel the same way, i barely got the victory this week but i had some key guys hurt. Looks like my competition is also gonna get tougher. guess well see what happens

I squeaked by with my second close win of the year and am 1 game behind One-T for the early lead. I get the dolphin this week, so hopefully I can keep him in the losers bracket, and get another win. I really need Dez to get back to fully healthy, and for the Vikings to realize they are allowed to hand off after halftime.

I'm pretty sure you'll be fine, my team isn't anything to be concerned about. Even when we score 129 points, we still lose.

I'm about ready to pounce!!

The way my team's yo-yo'ing hopefully I'll have a good week after this last loss.

The way my team's yo-yo'ing hopefully I'll have a good week after this last loss.

I just wish all my guys would quit getting injured!

I just wish all my guys would quit getting injured!

Same here, just when it looks like Ryan Grant gets the starting job back from Starks, he has to sit out for the weekend due to injury.

Another week and another victory for Weddle Engine that Could. It's quickly becoming an institution.

Please tell me that's you're team name for real? that's.awesome

Another week and another victory for Weddle Engine that Could. It's quickly becoming an institution.

My goal is to break 100 this week, haha.

Please tell me that's you're team name for real? that's.awesome

Thanks bro. Yeah, I try and work in a Charger player to the name. Last year it was Merrimans Tequila.

I'm excited about Sunday! We have our Sunday morning rituals to ramp up to the football. I'm hoping my Panthers take it to da Bears today!

Got a little trade action in League 2. Wolfpack Only (myself) trading Julio Jones and Hines Ward to Cafe de Colombia for Jason Snelling and Dustin Keller.

I was deep at receiver and horribly lacking at RB and still at QB and while Snelling is out and mostly the 2nd option its still an upgrade! I'm hurtin for a squirtin apparently. I'm 0-3 in both of the leagues I care about.

ugh. someone put me out of my misery!

Hello Kendall Hunter, welcome to my starting lineup.

My RBs are the walking dead. I really need some production from my WRs to cover the holes I have at RB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back