The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
McNabb is picking aprt the Chiefs secondary and Peterson is finding holes in the D-Line.

Long TD pass for McNabb.

How bout that TD pass from Romo?!

McNabb is picking aprt the Chiefs secondary and Peterson is finding holes in the D-Line.

Long TD pass for McNabb.

KC is baaaaad.

Don't worry though, they are just giving AD the ball now but will just give him 5 carries the second half. :banghead:

Oh gawd what is happening to Vick? Why is he so terrible lately?

Rothlesburger (spelling?) and PIT just got very lucky! He fumbled and Houston recovered but there was a penalty down the field for illegal contact.

That was a nice goal line stand by the Lions. Holding the Boys on 4th down from 1 foot.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Good things to take out of the game so far: Chiefs had their first lead of the season, and it took until the second quarter before they had to punt.

OK, so they've only had two possessions.

Cowboys defense looking solid thus far. Stafford is scared of Ware (I would be too).

Tappin' from my iPad!

This is not looking good. 41 yard pass play for the Vikings.

Cowboys defense looking solid thus far. Stafford is scared of Ware (I would be too).

Tappin' from my iPad!

Me too. Dude is a freaky/scary beast.

Vikings just convert a 4th down and then Peterson fumbles, recovered by Flowers. Guess that's why Minnesota is 0-3 too.

Romo to Dez again! That's 2 TD's. 14 nada Cowboys.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Vikings challenging the call that it's a fumble. And looks like they wil get it back.

Devin Hester is good.

Carr with an INT and McNabb makes the tackle.

Cassel to Breaston for 43 yards. KC on the Viking 23.

17-0 Cowboys....making it look easy.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Big INT by the Jags run back into the Red Zone. Darryl Smith with the great read, but you can't let little Drew Brees push you out of bounds that close to the end zone without punishing him for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back