Tri State Area Get-Together?

Well it looks like this isnt happening this weekend. We got alot of rain last night and on and off today until tomorrow morning. I was supposed to play up there this morning, but I called and they said that the courses were saturated and muddy/unplayable in areas. So with that said, looking to reschedule for either Saturday/Sunday the 15th/16th or Saturday/Sunday the 22nd/23rd. Maybe we can get a bigger group together also.

Tap tap taparoo

theres already a group getting together the weekend of the 22/23rd that Mary is putting together if you guys wanted to get together. but she needs to know soon i think

I live in Bergen County NJ and would be up for a game. The weekne of the15th does not work for me.

If anyone wants to I'm game to try this one more time for a late-season round. I was thinking Crystal Springs again and the "off season" there begins Oct 29, so I was thinking we could play Sunday, Oct. 30. Twilight begins at 1PM and it's $40, and Super Twilight starts at 2:30PM and that's $30. I was thinking of trying to go that Sunday at about 1 or a bit after. Interest or suggestions, PM me. Thanks.

The 30 at 1 would be good for me

tapatalk addict....

I might be able to swing the 30th at 1 also.

I might be able to swing the 30th at 1 as well.

Nice! We can't book a tee time until 10 days before so there's plenty of time to get more people!

Come on ppl, join us. Who doesn't wanna meet the infamous mattycaulk? Lol

tapatalk addict....

"Come on ppl, join us. Who doesn't wanna meet the infamous mattycaulk? Lol "

Been there done that already!!

"Come on ppl, join us. Who doesn't wanna meet the infamous mattycaulk? Lol "

Been there done that already!!

Just bring your a game Saturday. I thrive in wet conditions. Especially at the rock.:)

tapatalk addict....

Night bump. I think we should try to get this booked as early as possible (on the 20th), so a week left to get in on this! Should be fun to meet some THP'ers and golf a nice course for cheap!

Another bump. C'mon people we have (tenatively) 4 people so let's try to get another 4some to go!

If anyone wants to I'm game to try this one more time for a late-season round. I was thinking Crystal Springs again and the "off season" there begins Oct 29, so I was thinking we could play Sunday, Oct. 30. Twilight begins at 1PM and it's $40, and Super Twilight starts at 2:30PM and that's $30. I was thinking of trying to go that Sunday at about 1 or a bit after. Interest or suggestions, PM me. Thanks.

I've only been to the practice facility at Black Bear..would love to play one of the courses there.

Bump again. 4 people other than myself have shown interest. Let's get a few more guys to play!

Im out, it would be 4 Hr drive each way

tapatalk addict....

Back